Request a signature

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by gaymer77, Feb 26, 2017.

1. gaymer77 Active Member

As you can see, my signature is pretty damn big. Is there anyone who would like to make a signature for me with all these toon names, class, races, and professions on it? Character or profession level is not necessary nor is a link to the actual eq2wire page.

Thanks again for your help. You guys rock & I have nowhere else to go for this kind of thing.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Strangely enough, I was just curious as to how you got multiple ones; I've got literally dozens of toons, and after seeing your predicament, I'm glad only Uwk's shows up. If I knew how I got to be so streamlined, I'd be able to tell you exactly what to do to shut off most of them (basically just the opposite, I guess, of what you did to get so many showing ;->), but I'll tell you this for nothing: go to the Norrathian Homeshow forum, and ask folks there as well. There are numerous awesome siggies there that have multiple toons on only one, some that involve gif flicking like through an automated album. ;->

Just make sure to check your thread there every day for a response and keep bumping it, if need be; they're going a little Video House Recording happy there right now. :)

Oh, and maybe mentioning I sent you wouldn't hurt. :D

Uwk
    SierraDawn and Prissetta like this.
  3. Lil Mantis Member

That Sig is about as long as mine!
  4. santargria Well-Known Member

Just add them to your sig - it will grow and grow and grow Ad infinitum
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Irk! Yeah, I think the Powers would hate me, let alone anyone who'd try to read my posts if I put everyone in mine... :eek:

Uwk
    "father" (well, main toon, at any rate) to dozens ;->
  6. Melt Actually plays the game

I would reccomend adding only level 100s to your signature. Your level 30s are irrelevant to the majority of players and honestly this xpac should be irrelevant to you too.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, if that was the case, we wouldn't have any content remaining at all for those under 95 ("Never played the game before? No problem! Give us lots of cash!"), and my younger toons, still relevant to me, would have nothing to do. ;)

Most of the best custom sigs on Norrathian Homeshow don't mention levels at all, either crafter or adventurer. What matters to people there are an appreciation of the crafting arts, especially carpentry in particular and decorating in general, but even if you just like to watch, we're a fun group. :)

Most of my decorating "efforts" consist of tossing house items and the occasional sales crate in some place and slamming the door shut behind, but contests and theme characters have gotten my creative juices going. And holiday and various faction recipes mean anyone can make cool house items, not just Carpies. ;->

So, at least ask around there, Gaymer77; we don't bite (much), and folks there could probably point you in the right direction of signature awesomeness. :D

Uwk
    who has a few level 100 crafters, but not a single level 100 adventurer...and yet, I still have fun ;->
    santargria likes this.
  8. Lil Mantis Member

All levels matter! =) I'm still trying to find which class I want to really commit effort into. Love my monk but do enjoy AOE melee with the zerk and shooting people with my ranger. The dirge and beastlord were pretty fun to play but I've not got them high enough level yet to really see if I would enjoy them. Still have not tried a priest or mage class yet.
  9. santargria Well-Known Member

Tell me about it - 6 accounts - 43 characters LOL
    Yeah, talk about slow loading LOL
  10. Lil Mantis Member

6 accounts?! Wow! I'm still trying to sort out my 1 account. LOL
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, me too; one Gold, but about a half dozen F2P, largely so I have other "players" available for holiday quests (I play at really odd hours). ;->

On Gold, I have 6.5 dozen toons, all classes (except Summoner, for various reasons; never could get behind it, never saw a reason to pay good money to unlock it, and am still pissed off those stupid Shadow things are still lurking about in the lowbee zones, bothering everyone and not just baby Summoners [really, why does anyone but a Summoner or someone grouped with them have to deal with them at all, once they start their first quest?] >:-/), all races (including the cheap Aerakyn and the Freeblood, which I paid to unlock shortly before getting a "free" /claim unlock for them...), all genders, etc.

I highly recommend Mystic/Defiler or Fury/Warden for priests (the Templar/Inquisitor are major pains, either of them, for soloing) and really, just about any of the mage-type classes work, except for maybe Coercers; the only reason I've made any of those (beyond experimenting with a class I didn't have to pay to unlock) was for character-creation purposes ("Yep, that guy would make a great Coercer here in Norrath."). Main thing to remember about mages, unless you've got a good group and/or Merc with you, is to be carefully selective about which targets you take on, and what spells you have up on tap (Root and Rot type spells for Warlocks, Root and Nuke for Wizards. Conjurors/Necros and Illusionists rock to the skies 'cause they're permanent pet [as opposed to Coercers] classes). ;->

"Hello, my name is Uwkete, and I'm an alt-aholic."

Uwk
    whose BFF is Excel :D
  12. Melt Actually plays the game

I'd highly recommend getting a few 100s under your belt, prestige trees are really fun to play around with.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I might do that with Uwk here and my artificially-bumped-to-95 (when it was free) toon; less far to go. ;->

Uwk
  14. Melt Actually plays the game

Zerker prestige gets an ability that makes basically all aoes instant cast... so much fun <3
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oooooooooh.... :D

AoEs are what attracted me to the class in the first place. ;->

Uwk
  16. Acust Member

some cool sig designs out there for sure
    Jrox and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There you go! Nice flicking sig between each one! :)

Uwk