Now the Marketplace is down? :(

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Right when folks are trying to get the last of the Erollisi Day stuff and there's only 4 days left for the Vault stuff? :(

Uwk
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, not down exactly, but taking forever (at least 2-4 minutes) to acknowledge a purchase, and in the meantime, it tells me that it's unavailable ("The Station Marketplace is currently unavailable. Please try again later."). :(

Uwk
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, it's been over 5 minutes now that I picked out a Marketplace item, apparently paid for it, they told me to wait while they were finalizing everything, and when they eventually (took about a minute right there) got back to me, it was with that error message. Basically, I've been counting since I did the "paying for it" bit. :-/

EDIT: Seven minutes. A new record! :D

Seriously, guys, it's not just poor Halls of Fate getting wonky these days. :-/

Uwk
  4. Fiadhe Member

'mI also getting error message from Marketplace, even though I got enough cash. So what happens when the special offers in Vault runs out on 28th? I hope it gets fixed before then cos I need stuff
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. RadarX Community Manager

There was a commerce issue this morning impacting all games. We believe it has been resolved at this time so please let us know if you are still experiencing errors.
  6. emufrombeyond Member

I tried purchasing upgrade to new pet spell this morning and did not go through, it still has not but my dbc is down as if I had purchase it. Cost of the upgrade was 485 this morning (had 500 from monthly) now I have all the time wasted I dumpbed into the spell 33 days from another one to get the time down to where I could upgrade it and -487 or w/e dbc and NOTHING. Please help, I made a ticket this morning. Kamain of Antonia Bayle
  7. Kittybock Well-Known Member

So, Uwk-speak translation: "I've pulled out my whiskers, twisted my tail to tatters and am buried in my litter pan...help, please" ;)

I've had issues all day on The Isle, so it's not just you. I bought one piece of furniture I wanted from the vault and then zero, zip, nada. :)
  8. Kittybock Well-Known Member

*digs Uwk out of the used litter* Look, it's fixed :)
  9. emufrombeyond Member

But y'all got what you had bought though? I'm hoping I'm not just out around 500 dbc, will want spell upgraded by tomorrow so will probably wind up paying again. Hope the research time is logged as a purchase some where and I can get refund.
  10. Iren Active Member

did that commerce issue affect kroon's?
    bought one over 24 hours ago and it still isn't showing
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Kronos? I've heard there've been issues with those...let's hope the "unexpected downtime" will help fix these things. ;->

Uwk
    Iren likes this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ROFL! Yeah, pretty much. ;->

And good luck to all of those who put in purchases, Emu', 'Bock, etc.; I hung around out of scientific/feline curiosity or perversity or whatever until I finally got my item. I'm not sure what would've happened if I'd just logged off. :-/

Uwk
    Kittybock likes this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

::spitting out litter grains:: Woo-hoo! :D

Uwk
    Kittybock likes this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good luck! I hope the downtime helps fix things (and that the staff isn't stuck wrestling rabid, fanged hamsters over the weekend; not a pleasant way to spend one's days off :-/)! :)

Uwk
  15. emufrombeyond Member

Was refunded dbc already. Just wanted to express appreciation for very fast and reliable player support this has had for years. Makes the game that much better, thank you.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely! :D

No matter what's happening, if the customer service folks are right there for us, it makes everything better. :)

Uwk
  17. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

7:11 a.m. CST-USA

Tried redeeming monthly DBC. It appeared to not be working, but after relogging, it showed as claimed.

Trying to buy items from the Vault category. Click on item, buy, purchase confirmation, but then I get a pop up saying the marketplace is not working and click ok and it closes. I have to keep waiting, then closing and re-opening the market to continue making purchases.

So, it works, but requires patience and constant reopening.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What server? Thurgadin's being strange... :-/

Uwk
  19. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

Antonia Bayle.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ow... :-/

That's a major one. :-/

Uwk