HALLS OF FATE DOWN AGAIN

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Fiadhe, Feb 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiadhe Member

I thought the server was coming down at 7am? HoF is down already.
    All characters are locked (red).
    Does this mean about five hours without being able to play?
    We seem to be having a lot of trouble with Halls going down, and losing a lot of playing and paying time.
    Sigh of frustration.
  2. Stormkiller Member

dont believe it just completed part of epic got 20 resolve vest and crash. I only hope it recorded before it went down
  3. southpaw Member

Boooo. I'd just got home to try and get a bit of playtime in before server update.

In more shocking news though, the server status widget on the homepage is actually CORRECT! :eek:

[IMG]
    Dude likes this.
  4. Fuzzybunny Member

Yeah, no fun. I only had time to harvest from the gardens of 3 toons, which is really annoying because of the '24 hours since last harvest' thing...
  5. Wimble Active Member

Personally I am ''''ing sick of this now. I'm also sick of why my character select screen does not recognise my account and instead treats me as a brand new player needing to create a toon to continue. Several days of it now. Only started with the latest bouts of HoF crashing.

I'm paying for this.
  6. Fiadhe Member

yeah well this is not funny - and - we don't get compensated for all this loss of time when others are playing happily and us HoF's are out in the cold, AGAIN, bah
  7. Wimble Active Member

A small gesture of good will - a few ascension scrolls, anything - would be welcome.
  8. southpaw Member

I just managed to get in on a level 1 toon in Neriak, Can't log my level 100 toon in though. Would love to know what is causing this.
  9. Fuzzybunny Member

I haven't had luck with any yet. They don't get past "Logging into zone server"
  10. Fiadhe Member

not all of us have the new Xpac so scrolls would not benefit everyone, but a little DB cash would be nice, or a special discount on Marketplace. After all inflation has risen in EQ, all Marketplace stuff is real expensive now yet we still only get 500 per month.
  11. southpaw Member

/who all has gone up from 23 ppl last time i posted to 43 now. Folks are slowly managing to get back in.
  12. Fiadhe Member

thank you Southpaw, will try again to get in
    southpaw likes this.
  13. Feylone Active Member

Not sure what's going on. I've been in for the last hour or so.
  14. RadarX Community Manager

There was an issue earlier this morning which brought down Halls of Fate for a few minutes. This has been resolved at this time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.