What are your favorite silly items?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by firecracker, Feb 18, 2017.

1. firecracker Member

One of my all time favorite items in EQ2 is this two handed weapon that, when used, turns the user into a Bellywhumper Burynai. The little dance they can do cracks me up to no end. And the butt wiggle.

I love silly little items like this. Like the goblin stuck in an ice cube vanity pet that follows me around. Or the pet swirly hearts that I named Bacon (so it says Bacon (Firecracker's Romance).. because who doesn't love bacon?).

What's your favorite silly items in the game?
  2. Carynn Well-Known Member

Cow and sheep petamorph wands. I named my sheep Uniiiiiii. (If you get that, you are old.)
    Cragfire likes this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

My swashie has a boomerang, a LoN loot item. She also has a small parrot that sits on her shoulder, another LoN loot item. (She thinks she's a pirate.)
    santargria likes this.
  4. Wurm Well-Known Member

5. Febrith Well-Known Member

I love randomly smacking people with sturdy fruitcake and snowballs - they really bring out the child in me! Also, I love smashing the pumpkins for low level people hanging around the cities - makes me feel warm and fuzzy that they're going to get shinies!
  6. Kahonen Active Member

Call of the Veteran. I've found that Call to desktop is much more reliable!
    santargria and Prissetta like this.
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

The boomerang is a \aITEM -1790988053 -750434522:Bristlebane's Throwing Stick\/a - particularly appropriate, as she's a follower of Bristlebane. :cool:
    santargria likes this.
  8. Mystfit Well-Known Member

One of my favorite items is a wand that turns mobs into a turkey or a cow. Thing is...there are certain mobs that have a really big ...area or whatever you call it so when you do it, they're 50 stories high!.
    [IMG]
    Steelviper, firecracker and Prissetta like this.
  9. firexcracker New Member

That's amazing. I remember a long time ago, my entire raid force went to a raid in the turkey disguise just to anger the guild leader. He was so annoyed throughout the entire thing, it was wonderful.
  10. Xerikton Active Member

I like the self illusion clickies. the hue mien is my favorite and when I raided would put it on. they wife of one of my guildies always wanted me to dance with her as she got a big kick out of the panda shaking his booty.
    Prissetta and firecracker like this.
  11. Katz Well-Known Member

Some of these items I didn't know about and I've been playing 10 years. Can everyone share the names of their item? I hope to obtain a few.

My kerran beastmaster has a Merrymaker Trout from Bristlebane day. She gets to slap the mobs in the face with a fish.:D
    santargria and Prissetta like this.
  12. Steelviper Active Member

My favourite is this one - \aITEM 258358530 1495634717:Gigglegibber Giggle Giver\/a which I got about 2 years ago off a LoN monthly pack, back when LoN was still alive. When used it puts a big catapult in front of you, with a tied goblin onto it's end, which throws him shortly after ahead, and makes him explode in a burst of firework.
    Katz and santargria like this.
  13. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

The fact that you have to wait months OR pay for levels of ascension skills is so silly it hurts.
  14. Steelviper Active Member

You mean, it turns other mobs, not your pet, into those? First time I heard about it, do you have a link to it by any chance?
  15. Meneltel Well-Known Member

http://eq2.zam.com/db/item.html?eq2item=cce4570668e686476241eeb79d2dec4f

I like to see big boss with big cows sticking out of him for a moment or two before the cows start to attack. Of course, they don't do any damage against higher level mobs, but just the mental image of the boss getting upset over cows sticking out of him and knowing it was caused by the very mortals attacking him as well as any insults I can throw at the boss at the time!
    Prissetta likes this.
  16. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Yes, it turns mobs into either a turkey or a cow. I use it on my coercer so she can charm it after it's been turned.
    http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Wand_of_Polymorphing
    After you open up the merchant, you can buy more (it only has 5 charges)
    Steelviper likes this.