Scout epic Question

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Kattana Awesomesauce, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Kattana Awesomesauce Member

For part 4 on the jester coins in mara and vesspyr, is it required to do the timelines just to pick them up? The reason I am asking is because I was grouped with my better hal;f that had already done the vesspyr timeline so he ran into the cave and I tinkered to him. I saw the coin but it is not allowing me to pick it up. I have searched everything but can not find the answer to my question.
  2. Seryndipity Active Member

There's no real reason why she can't pick up this location's jester coin after tinkering to me since I did enough of the Vesspyr timeline before to allow me entry into Fraka's cave. If anyone knows the answer to help us out, player or maybe a Dev, it'd be appreciated. We'll just go ahead and start the 28 quests of the timeline for her up to that part and see what happens in the meantime.
  3. Korucuu Well-Known Member

From the update notes of Thursday Jan 26th:

QUESTS
    Nonsense is Better Than no Sense at All - Certain elements of the coin quest now require the completion of specific quests to pick up the coins.
  4. Taiyla Active Member

Yes you have to do the Tower quests in Mara to access the 4th floor. You have to do the quests in Vesspyr for Harla Dar.
  5. Seryndipity Active Member

For anyone else wondering, we ran through the Vesspyr Isles timeline last night before raid completing all of the quests including Reaching Fraka, (this does not include Signatures.) It was only after turning in Reaching Fraka that she was able to pickup the Jester Coin. We are now both working on the Tower of the Four Winds quests in Mara for 4th floor access.
  6. Redlight Well-Known Member

Is there an access quest to speak to the librarian in cursed Vaults, just about to grind out step 4 myself or am i getting confused with a solo sig line? Epic 2 is taking a while mainly finding the enthusiasm to do these old quests keeps holding me back but deep breaths.Gnoma'
    DoomDrake likes this.