I WANT TO CRAFT FOOD

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by I like bears, Feb 18, 2017.

1. I like bears Member

I just did Vigilant Rescue for the first time and melted at the food tables. Will we ever get these amazing looking loaves of bread??

I WANT TO CRAFT THAT BREAD SO BAD.

[IMG]

AND THIS STUFF. Do you see that ice cream?? WHEN WILL WE GET TO CRAFT THAT, HMMM???

[IMG]

AND THESE PLATES! Do you know where I could put all that delicious food I made?? ONTO THESE GORGEOUS PLATES!

[IMG]

So when are we getting this stuff ehhh? EHH?? I'm frothing at the mouth JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.
  2. Graft New Member

With Domino gone now I doubt we will see this ever.
    Xillean, Crastinal and babettelabete like this.
  3. Lera Well-Known Member

The items in the middle picture are on the Marketplace, since they're Player Studio items.
  4. Adevil Well-Known Member

How could that be? Player Studio didn't exist when Sentinal's Fate was released, and that's the expansion The Vigilant: Rescue zone was released with.

Edit: Oh, you meant the in game items have been copied by a player, rather than player made items used in game.
    babettelabete likes this.
  5. Kelvani Well-Known Member

I suggest you look on the loyalty housing vendor too, the top picture punch bowl and the omen fish platter are on that, along with many other delectable items. The head of cabbage is a holiday craftable food.
  6. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

The plates in the bottom picture look like the ones you get for quests with halfling on Thundering Steppes Dock.
  7. I like bears Member

Oh thanks!! I never look in there so that's good to know, I might actually check out the Marketplace now!
    But I still want that bread and plates!
  8. Crastinal Active Member

A bunch of the food can be bought with loyalty points. Talk to the merchant either in Qeynos or Freeport.
  9. Lera Well-Known Member

No. The roast and candles and ice cream and other items in that picture were created for Player's Studio, and used for Heroes' Festival. Those aren't Vigilant items, some of which are in the top picture.