Is Epic v2.0 tagged as Prestige?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Rebelde, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Rebelde Active Member

Hi,

When I bought the last expansion, I though that the final goal is get the Epic, like it was in the old Kurnak.

Now someone told me that the Epic has the tag "Prestige", so no members (as me soon) can use it.

Is it prestige? If so, why the h**l you didn't said it before? Then I wouldn't bought it for sure.

Ty an advance and excuse my English
  2. semisus Does not play this game

Its not prestige , i have it
    it was innitaly but they removed prestige from it.
  3. Rebelde Active Member

Thank you (then more quests incoming) o_O
  4. Melt Actually plays the game

There are steps in fabled zones that require membership just to get it. It should be no surprise for it to be prestige.
  5. Earar Well-Known Member

U could still buy a one month krono to finish it and basta
  6. Rebelde Active Member

I paid the expansion and all its content. This isn't fair.
    Justaplayer likes this.
  7. kluxor Well-Known Member

I bought a new tv, comes with some free channels. Not fair that it doesnt come with all the channels that a paying customer gets with a subscription?

Maybe all of you f2p players could pay their $15 a month and we xan get another dev on the game

Eq2 has a huge amount of free content. Get so tired of people asking more when in every other game you cant even get past the first few levels
  8. semisus Does not play this game

so pay for 1 month to allow you to complete it or buy a krono? i really dont see the problem.
    how is that unfair? the rest of us pays every month , and you only have to pay once to get the most powerful item currently in the game.
  9. Azian Well-Known Member

They are prestige (at least mine is labeled so on my brig.)

Oh, edit to add that not all the lines require fabled zones. I've only done the scout one which did not have that at all. I know the healer one has a Fabled Nizara update but not certain of the others.
  10. semisus Does not play this game

Its only prestige for you since you have a ETH rune which is prestige
  11. Rebelde Active Member

I've been playing EQ2 since release, and only the last 2 years, I paid with kronos. In game economy is broken, it's impossible to buy a new krono. think what you want. It isn't fair. Peace everyone
  12. Melt Actually plays the game

Calculation time. Lets average kronos at 450k. Generously. The KA keys sell for lets say 1500, which is an underestimate. You would need to sell 10 keys a day to get a krono. That takes not 20 minutes to do. It's not impossible, you're just lazy.
  13. Rebelde Active Member

Yes, yes, what you want
  14. Melt Actually plays the game

You can't ignore facts out of bitterness. This isn't the government.
  15. Azian Well-Known Member

Ah, I didn't consider that. I'll test to be sure but assume you are correct.
  16. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

lets be more specific - 4 keys fairly easy to master - abused goblins, dying plant, missed bugbear son and dead elf (last one could be tricky at first but once you learn pattern it really easiest one). Its take lets be honest around 30-35 minutes to finish 4 - this net 21 keys. Key prices went DOWN (I can't believe it :( that's the only thing that got cheaper nowadays) but I still believe you can squeeze 2k for it - hence 42k every 6 hours for 30 minutes of efforts - I'd say 2 weeks of key harvesting should do a trick of buying krono
  17. Melt Actually plays the game

Dont forget the boat, 8 keys there, 5 minutes to do it.
  18. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

True dat but :( its take time to master it and most certainly it not easy done for "fast typer". I still bracing myself to give a shot for it (at least spend some time to mastering it)
  19. Melt Actually plays the game

It can be difficult. Just make sure to watch out in the crate section. You can skip the zipline section and ride the wind for a few extra seconds if you need it
    DoomDrake likes this.
  20. Melt Actually plays the game

And I have to disagree, the catalogue is easiest once routed. With a route, it is effortless.
    DoomDrake likes this.