JW PQ -- 2/14/2017 Patch

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ezoo, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Ezoo Member

The JW PQ seems broken again.
    The statue often stands up early after kneeling,
    (within 5 secs) but does not start walking.
    During this time it takes very VERY little damage.

The result was that a full raid that could only get him
    down to about 20% by the end of the road.
  2. Acust Member

The Fens PQ appears to be broken as well, Fought for full 2 hours, and mob never go lower than 60%, and yes the adds were being killed.

These "adjustments" make it not even worth trying to do the PQ

Please fix them somehow....
  3. semisus Does not play this game

they adjustd hemotoxin and some ascension damage to pq since someone compained , so now they have to adjust our damage to these pqs :(
  4. Chrol Developer

HP on Jaled Dar's Shade, The Iksar Hero and The Omen Feeder will be lowered.
    Dude, Kari, Zeddicious and 2 others like this.
  5. Udonn Active Member

Anything on the drastic 'adjustments' to our spells and abilities? My fiery blast went from 772k dps to between 27 and 243 dps(not thousands). And many other classes saw their harder hitting skills take a serious reduction also.

I care more about playing my class as it's meant to be played, than having a mobs health dropped to match the adjusted mechanics on one mob.
  6. Azian Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I don't really think that HP is the problem. It seems to me that there is something quite wonky with how they receive damage at all. Many of our abilities literally do no damage at all including some ascension abilities that really should be hitting for SOMETHING. Even before this last patch I noted that I had damage from only 3-4 abilities on the JW PQ on my brig. Ethershadow assassin, caustic poison, daggerstorm and...maybe one other. Levinbolt = 0. Cascading Force = 0, other brigand abilities = 0. My brig stands self buffed in the mid 22k range for potency and capped CB plus 95ish ferver out of combat. Something is just not right on these encounters.
    Shmogre and Udonn like this.
  7. Nkito Well-Known Member

The PQ's illustrate broken abilities that are bypassing certain mechanics, as stuff is fixed the mobs hp or mit scaling will be lowered to compensate, these are somewhat of a testing ground. Though I do agree certain abilities as mentioned above did fire repeatedly and inflict 0 dmg, hopefully those types of inconsistencies are monitored as well.

Perhaps give the ascension abilities 100% chance to land if not immune, haven't checked logs but feels like a miss, EA consumes no power yet goes on cooldown.
  8. Kelemvlor New Member

Is it just me or detect weakness doesnt give us the combat mitigation the pq boss have now?
  9. Ezoo Member

This is my observation also. The HP is not the issue, it is that almost all our attacks do no damage.
  10. Conifur Well-Known Member

I want to know how to get my pet to attack the statue? It never goes into combat with it.
  11. Freeheroic! Member

12. Rolant Active Member

So... when can we expect the fix?
    Malleria likes this.
  13. Meneltel Well-Known Member

On or about the 12th of Never... *grins maliciously from the shadows*