Stormhold TLS

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Awkoxx, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awkoxx New Member

I still cant get onto the stormhold TLS is there anything I need to do or is everyones down right now ???
  2. Gunath New Member

Everyone is down on Stormhold. I think it is due to the RTT migrations. It would be nice if we could get an ETA on when the server will be available since the post saying that it would be updated hasn't been.
  3. Awkoxx New Member

ye b4 the game went down it said they would be down for a brif update and give us a ETA but they are not telling us anything at all
  4. Trouth Member

I took to twitter to ask about when it would be back up, and the response was interesting to say tha least. They seemed to not even know that it was missing. Has no one else in the entire community who uses this server reported it?
  5. Awkoxx New Member

the servers are never down for this long the last time they was down this long sony was beening hacked and they geve us stuff for it and kept us updated is like daybreak don't even care
  6. Gunath New Member

I asked in Discord and no red name chimed in. Just basic radio silence. I get the login issues are huge, but anything like "Hey guys, we are working on getting Stormhold up...thanks for the patience." would go a very very long way.
    Xiea likes this.
  7. Gunath New Member

Stormhold and RtT are being merged. It will be down until after the hotfix tomorrow per Discord
  8. Jamiss Developer

9. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

You saying its gonna be down for 27 hours?
  10. MBCanadian New Member

Yeah that was the last Tweet - No EQ2 tonight and late into the afternoon tomorrow. Excellent planning and communication. I got bumped this morning for "a brief update". 24 hours is not brief to any players!
  11. Gunath New Member

Yep, it will be down until after the Hotfix tomorrow. Sucks, but at least we know now
  12. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Its so sloppy and bad, Im at a loss of words right now. Here, take my money like i dont give a damn what i pay for. What a joke!
  13. Springelf Active Member

Well...it says migrations will continue until tomorrow....not that the server will be down the whole time.

Honestly, if the game is down all night....time to dust off some other games and see what they are up to.
  14. Gunath New Member

It is frustrating and I relayed to Gninja that anything more descriptive than a "few hours" would have been helpful. It isn't the end of the world. The game'll be back tomorrow. At least I will have time to work through my stack of movies that have been sitting unopened while I played.
  15. Springelf Active Member

Ok, so on Discord it was said TLE wont be back up until tomorrow. So wtf?

When the server went down it was for a brief update. Now its down for over 24 hours? And this wasnt oh we broke something....this was planned.

And while I am on the subject....thanks RTT for screwing up TLE. First we lost population to RTT and now when we get back the ppl who didnt actually bother to x-fer to TLE....the server goes down for 24+ hours.
  16. Xiea New Member

Hearing different things from people about how long stormhold will be down . would just love a real ETA from a dev about ...
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Every one of the merges last year took 24 hours or longer, no reason to believe this one wont take a similar time frame.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.