Tryng login server #1------Login rejected

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by jbc1948, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Malombra Member

OK now the exe works. But launcher keeps giving error. Indeed it does not work since a pair of weeks.
  2. Glynt Active Member

I think the other annoying thing is the total lack of contact from anyone in DBG. Most companies say " hi there's a problem we're sorry" at least. Nothing here... it's just silence.
  3. shaunisme Member

I picture a guy looking at a PC screen, seeing who is trying to log in, then he manually checks if that accounts okay then lets that person log in ha ha.
    Tierisch and Nixer like this.
  4. Katzandra Well-Known Member

I wish they would at least update us with some information on WHY we can't log on...........C'mon guys some of us pay dearly to be driven nuts by this frustration!
  5. RadarX Community Manager

We're continuing to resolve a launchpad issue impacting all games.
  6. Arieva Well-Known Member

is this also effecting SC purchases? Mine is failing atm
  7. Arcos Active Member

My bad - I've so many alts I don't even remember which server some of them are on. In fact I can play any on MajDul and IoR which are I'm guessing are US servers but not Stormhold - which still doesn't exist.

And considering Stormhold is expressly for subscribers you would think some effort would be being made to restore the service, or am I living in cloud cuckoo land?
  8. Katzandra Well-Known Member

What makes this worse than just being out of order -- is that occasionally someone slips in...........so we are stuck trying our luck over and over............yeah this is probably a sign of mental disturbance.................
    Tierisch and Efokub like this.
  9. Glynt Active Member

I spoke too soon. Thankyou Radarx for at least an update.

Please let us know when this mess is fixed.. i at least would like to pick up my ascension scroll :)
    Efokub likes this.
  10. shaunisme Member

cracked me up, good one katz
    Tierisch and Efokub like this.
  11. Philleon0000000000 New Member

I went to old sony login and was able to get back into game only issue was ui was messed up
  12. Arcos Active Member

Just occurred to me having read some other strings. Is the problem with locating Stormhold to do with the merger of the Race to Trakanon server taking place. If so please just say so - I would have thought you'd at least have warned Stormhold users not just those on RTT.
  13. Tierisch Well-Known Member

I'll be honest, I have not had any problems getting into Isle of Refuge at all. Today is the first time and it was easily solvable by bypassing the launcher.
    I am sorry to hear you all have been having trouble for so long. =(
    shaunisme likes this.
  14. MBCanadian New Member

I never get why Daybreak cannot post hourly on what is happening. I got knocked off late last night for server maintenance on Stormhold. I woke up this morning still down? Daybreak doesn't understand how much it pisses of subscribers.

Years of the same stuff I guess it will never change. Too funny I can login on AB, but cannot even see my toons on Storm.
  15. Whiomaju Member

Got in through the .exe files and guildies have been dropping in slowly. People in guild are not happy campers about these continuous problems though.
  16. Treyzer New Member

I've been trying for the last 2 hours on Skyfire server and so far, zero luck at getting in game sigh, another day, another log in problem. Please fix this issue DEV's. I'm a addict and need my daily fix ; )
  17. Katzandra Well-Known Member

This is so frustrating..... Its bad enough that I planned to get the stupid CoE timeline out of the way today but I can't even do that! And DB doesn't seem to care enough to keep us posted on WHY?

Apologies I found this on the forum page. I copied it from a Tweet that was listed. And I noticed Radarx posted on this thread.

This morning's problems w/ Launchpad connectivity, as well as forum & website logins, are still persisting. No ETA to provide at this time.
  18. Katzandra Well-Known Member

I am thinking we should get some compensation for lost playing time when we can't log in. Extend our paid playing time or give us some free DB cash or ascension scrolls...........
  19. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Launcher doesn't work, exe file doesn't work:/ Keep trying for over an hour now.
  20. Katzandra Well-Known Member

It seems to be hit or miss on bypassing the launcher. If you are lucky, you get in. I have been trying to log an account back in after it crashed out for hours and bypassing the launcher isn't solving the issue.