a Sathirian fisherman says,...

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

"Those bubbles in the middle of the lake... That doesn't bold well.

might want to correct the grammatical error.
    the word should be "bode"
    bōd/
    verb
    verb: bode; 3rd person present: bodes; past tense: boded; past participle: boded; gerund or present participle: boding
    be an omen of a particular outcome.
    "their argument did not bode well for the future"
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Wurm Well-Known Member

Bringing up spelling mistakes is fine (I just bug them in game) but going that extra step makes you a

[IMG]
  3. Feldon Well-Known Member

The way to get these fixed is /typo.
    Wurm, Toxify, Shmogre and 1 other person like this.
  4. santargria Well-Known Member

LOL are you a PC person also?.... *shivers*

Just bug in game, it's all good
  5. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

awww,...
    toss all the principles, little at a time, out the window, and hope no-one notices,... of course they are,... and everyone wonders why the depravity yet increases,...
    /e signs in disgust.
    Dude likes this.
  6. Wurm Well-Known Member

That is a typical GNS attitude as well, like Feldon said, you can use /typo to report spelling and grammar errors in game.
    They actually do fix them (when they get around to it).
    Why you can make it your one true calling in game, to make all of Norrath a grammatically correct world! :cool:
  7. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Is this where I should point out the lack of capitalization, the commas followed by ellipses, the hyphen in "no one"? ;)

Seriously, /typo is the way to do it. There are typos and grammatical mistakes throughout this twelve-year-old game of ours, and the mechanism exists to report them. They may not get fixed quickly, but they do get seen (or so I've been told).
    Prissetta, Mercychalice and Feldon like this.
  8. Chrol Developer

Saw it in a /typo. It's getting fixed.