epic 2.0 weapons need to remove prestiage tag

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Xavion, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Xavion Well-Known Member

i find that ridiculous that we need to be a damn member to wear our epic 2.0 weapon that's like going "oh hey you spent 40$ almost for a expac but then guess what since your not a member you cant use any of it!" sad sad day to see a part of a expac feature be another cash grab
  2. semisus Does not play this game

it also needs to drop the greater relic tag , whats the point on someday getting the charm for the 4 different ascension to lvl 10 if the charm is greater relic? as far as i know we can only use 1 greater relic.
    Feldon and Xavion like this.
  3. Conifur Well-Known Member

It is called bait and switch and what they are doing is wrong, unethical, and probably illegal in places. The Epic was part of the expansion. I agree if you bought the expansion the epic is part of it, just like the one zone.
    wiouxev2 likes this.
  4. Tsurupettan Active Member

The charm is going to be changed.
    wiouxev2 likes this.
  5. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

To say nothing of the fact that the epic spells are given to you at Apprentice, so that you can pay to research them. I shouldn't be surprised, but the precedent from epic 1.0 made me hope they'd just be single tier spells and not a cash grab.
    captainbeatty451 likes this.
  6. Tsurupettan Active Member

Except you can craft them all.
  7. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

How rare are the components?
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

My guess is 'too rare' :p
  9. Tsurupettan Active Member

Considering that the highest grade of them was disco'd within a day of the epics being found? Can't be that rare. Someone already crafted an Ancient.
  10. kildnor New Member

So your upset you have to pay for a service? $15 a month to play a game is pretty cheap.
  11. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Having a sub to use the best weapon in game.. what a concept
    Snikkety likes this.
  12. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

Epic quests themselves required member only zone for some classes.

Seriously, this surprises you?
    Snikkety likes this.
  13. kildnor New Member

You know its all you freeloading crybaby snowflakes that don't pay a sub that keeps DBG with these craphole servers that crash on a daily basis. Thanks.
    Taedain and DoomDrake like this.
  14. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

The question is, can they scribe the ancient without scribing all previous tiers first?

There are plenty of grandmaster ascension spells from raid content, but you hafta open your wallet if you want to use them any time soon...
  15. Conifur Well-Known Member

You don't have to sub to play the game, the a epic thekey part of the "expansion", nowhere did it say you would have to sub to use it. Truth in advertising, what a concept.
  16. Conifur Well-Known Member

You don't have to pay to play the game, it is a business model they decided to go to. Nowhere did they say you needed a sub to be able to use the epic. By the way I sub, I am not a "freeloading crybaby snowflake" as you call them.
  17. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

The epic only really matters if you plan on raiding T4 content where it's required.. Doing the epic is not a requirement for normal gameplay. It's a completely optional quest series for non end game raiders/heroic runners
  18. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

by the way.. they also didn't say you had to be a member to use the ethereal secondary, so what, should that have prestige tag taken off too? Cuz you know.. FTP should have everything that Subbed members get right?
  19. Earar Well-Known Member

But then at some point the epic quest is all there is left to do

With dongeon grinding for potency and tithe grinding.

Only 30 quest in Ka ... then it's only dailies and the epic. So if you don't do the epic quest what do u do ?
    Conifur likes this.
  20. Caith Developer

First, stop cursing, if you cannot engage in discussion like a rational adult human being then your discussion doesn't belong on this forum.

Prestige was supposed to be removed from the Greater Relic tag when the expansion launched, but I totes forgot to do it, should be fixed in the next patch.
    Shmogre, Ingerimm, Prissetta and 3 others like this.