Okay guys, time to get back to work

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Zish, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Zish Member

Going on yet another month with zero news posts on the website.

At least post something to make it LOOK like you know this game exists.
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Perhaps, no news is good news? I keep telling myself that... with Landmark closing down...
  3. Tekka Well-Known Member

Actually, radio silence, or near it, is the modus operandi (sometimes for months) before The Announcement is made. So wish for All The Communication, even if it's not good.
    Aord likes this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Maybe we are all busy working on something new?
    Moonpanther, Siren and Cyrrena like this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Nah.
    Siren and Dude like this.
  6. Mogrim Well-Known Member

I want a "silvered" version of Anashti Sul's Familiar now.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That is a cool idea. Let me go talk to Covic!
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Everything is cooler in Chrome! :)
    Darkale, Shmogre and Mogrim like this.
  9. rutro Well-Known Member

How about a Bugbear Cyclops clone? With a go back to WOW bumper sticker that glows in the dark :)
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Wait, I hijacked this poor guys thread! Off to Look and Feel I go!
  11. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Hmmm... since Ttobey animates the dangly bits... I want a Xegony mount... with tassles!

*laughs maliciously as I ride Xegony off into the shadows, jabbing Her with my spurs to run faster*
  12. Cragfire Well-Known Member

Totally read "tassles" as something else.. haha... :p
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Funny, I animated her in 2002 for EQ1, haven't done an EQ2 version yet.
    Prissetta likes this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

So do I need to add Covic to the stalking list until a shiny new BROOM mount is available? *poke, poke* C'mon ratman throw this poor wicked witch a BROOM Mount PLEASE!!!!!!!

Regards

Cyrrena
  15. Elinea Well-Known Member

I nearly spit my coffee everywhere reading this. The boobie taunt resurfaces!
    Cragfire and Prissetta like this.
  16. Zish Member

If only someone would hijack your dev team, maybe they'd actually turn this disaster of a game around. Probably not :(

FYI, it's now been over a month since anything was posted.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

If only!
  18. Azian Well-Known Member

I'm just trying to figure out what exactly you are talking about. You seem to have an enormous chip on your shoulder here for whatever reason and are going on your brief rants that just make no sense.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a dev team with more direct involvement with the playerbase than this game. What exactly are you looking for?? You are flat our wrong when you say it's been over a month since anything was posted. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?recent-activity/ This is in addition to the daily interactions many of the dev team have with players on Discord. Again, what are you looking for?

I suppose I may have just fed a troll and if that's the case i apologize to everyone other than the OP.
    Siren and Prissetta like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*smacks Azian's hand* Stop feeding the trolls, they are already too much of an annoyance like pigeons.

Back to work on that BROOM mount Ttobey, you have had enough time off with all the holidays!!!!

Cyrrena
    Azian, ttobey and Siren like this.
  20. Ratala Active Member

Ohhhhhh a broom! Can I have a flashing neon blue light on mine. Oh and can it come with neon blue lights around the brim of a witches hat? Please?:)
    Cyrrena likes this.