www.everquest2.com/classes

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Chillispike, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Chillispike Active Member

Shmogre and Prissetta like this.
  2. RadarX Community Manager

This site is due for a bit of an overhaul and I'll add this to the list. Appreciate it!
    GrunEQ, Chillispike, Dude and 4 others like this.
  3. Tsurupettan Active Member

Can you update the Steam page too?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/201230/

It's very, very outdated. Look at some of the features listed, heh. It'd be nice to get it updated in hopes of bringing more fresh blood into the game.
    Meneltel, Shmogre and ShaggyBodom like this.
  4. Noctew Active Member

While your at it could you take a look at the version of everquest2.com you get when your browser is set to German? It still lists the Freeport Revamp of 2011 as a current event, and the news feed on the page is stuck in 2015 when you last translated news to German. Better use the English feed than to have outdated news, right?
    ShaggyBodom and Prissetta like this.
  5. Cragfire Well-Known Member

Launcher is still advertising the Race to Trakanon.. But its pretty much done now?
  6. Grimjak Member

No one at DBG is saying anything about Race to Trakanon's official closure date.
    We still have 20-30 people that log in during a day, online population varies from 1 to 15 depending on day and time.
    In November, Roshen said in a forum post, "The Race to Trakanon Event Server is scheduled to close in January 2017, and we'll share the specific date regarding when this server will close as we get closer to that date."
    Eight days remain in January and we're still waiting for the sharing of a specific date that was alluded to.
    Cragfire likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I transferred mine off as soon as we got the tokens as most of the time it was a ghost town.