Senior guide Squeecha comes to the test server!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cloudrat, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Laaw Well-Known Member

seniors are cool, but don't need that "much" font yet
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Squeecha,

I was wondering if you might be able to run the Newsies and Guide's Guide events sometime soon (especially the Guide's Guide one). I need status soon due to a group event with the decorators to give Niboota a house. My schedule is fairly open as long as it is NOT September 24th cuz I have to be at the Ren Festival all day with family.

I really really appreciate it, thank you thank you thank you!

Hugs!
    Oaky
  3. Leafa Active Member

Another pretty please with cheese and jum jum jelly on top to bring the Guide's Guide and Newsies to test soon!

Thanks!
    Leafa
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Squeecha Senior Guide

5. Meneltel Well-Known Member

For many, status is good! *grins maliciously from the shadows*
  6. Squeecha Senior Guide

Yeah, but it's once per character, so, if you have done it already, it's useless to you... just a reminder.

But, I'll looks into it. I tried to give some goodies away over Frostfell, but everyone was busy spending time with family or some such humbgness.........
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

owe if I had known you come I would have droped everything just to see you :(
    how about Frostfell in July ?
    the problem this year was Frostfell Wonderland was on Stormhold the first time.
    The Eventserver is still up
    And the new expansion came out not that long ago.
    I was and am still running around like a mad woman trying to finish up all the things I wanted to do on the Trakanon server.
    But I send yous a big hug , and wes all here loves yous. :3
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

[emphasis mine]

Odd...which ones? Or is it one of those, "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you" type things? ;->

Uwk
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

For some reason I missed both the Newsies and Guide's guide quests being offered so I haven't done them yet. I didn't remember my two characters needed until I had to buy a couple magical guild hall doors. I was busy trying to finish up SSHHS2016 for Jazabelle so I completely forgot to watch out for guide events.
  10. Alenna Well-Known Member

I keep missing the newises and ToT quest pickups
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is there any way to schedule the Newsies/Tot stuff in advance, and let us know so we can plan ahead? :)

Uwk
  12. Squeecha Senior Guide

There's a long list of them. Not all of which generate a Quest Journal entry, so there wouldn't necessarily be something for you to look up
  13. Squeecha Senior Guide

Yes
  14. Leafa Active Member

Thanks, and trying to remember to check here once a day!
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You can not only Watch threads, you can also sign up when you Watch initially (maybe unWatch, then Watch again?) to have it send you email notifications when there's a new post in a thread. :)

Uwk
  16. Squeecha Senior Guide

Hows about tomorrow evening (1/24 at 5 PM PST) at the docks in Nektulos Forest.

For the .... *flips a coin* .... Newsies one.
  17. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is there a minimum adventuring level required, or is it just a good idea? ;->

Uwk
  19. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

You can get the quest from her at a lower level, but you'll want to hold off on the quest until you won't go *squish* when trying to kill the needed mobs in Phantom Seas.

I think I picked it up on all the alts that are likely to level up in the next year or so on Test, but I'll have to go check, so I'm ready for tonight. :D
  20. Squeecha Senior Guide

What she said......