Priest Epic 2.0

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Daalilama, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Canth Active Member

Since a monk also got in, totally agree. I have a feeling there are random pre-reqs and even when the starter is found, it will be a while before we understand exactly what those are.
  2. Edaine Member

There is a book in Sundered Frontier at (1988.07, -298, 3,376) that is clickable, but nothing happens. The option is to Pull Book.
  3. Genmarion New Member

Which island/area I am unable to find it by your loc?
  4. -Soteria- Well-Known Member

Found it... don't know what it does. This is my /loc 1988.07 -297.16 3376.33

It's in the shelf that Archanic Scholar Lii'dial is looking toward.
  5. Lojaak Well-Known Member

That's the one that opens the portal for Channeler epic 1.0
    -Soteria- likes this.
  6. Meirril Well-Known Member

10,000 monkeys pounding every NPC and mob in the game. Paladin epic was the last to be discovered. That took over a month to find the starter.
  7. Meirril Well-Known Member

If (big if) it is like the epic 1.0 quests you need to find whatever action flags you for the quest, then the actual starter NPC will give you a call out to talk to them. You won't see the quest till you actually interact with them. Paladin Epic pre-quest flag is talking to a NPC in a river in Lesser Faydark, and doesn't really begin until you talk to a prisoner in Freeport. Warden and Brig quests started from uncommon drops from mobs then a NPC call out. If there are only 4 quests this will make things much easier on everybody, but possibly much harder to actually discover.
  8. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

I earned my tradeskill cloak and off hand weapon. With this, I feel like when I get it, i will have wiki'd it, and thus, it will not feel as 'earned.' I like how something like this brings the community sort of together, but I don't like how obscure it is. Something like a NEW epic weapon should at least start in new content and not have people rushing all over the place talking to every npc and looking under every rock. If this thing starts anywhere other than OF, at least as a hint to go somewhere else, then it bugs me.

Based on what you do in the tradeskill KA questline, I felt the strongest hint was to speak to Maldura queen. But of course I have no idea how to find her right now or whether she's still alive.
    Lojaak likes this.
  9. Lojaak Well-Known Member

10. Lojaak Well-Known Member

I find this very interesting. Who is the other person? (I can't remember if it was mentioned later in the sig)

Hierophant Prime Jarrakas says to you in Sathirian, "You left Obulus Frontier, yet your memories of this place remained intact? How can this be?"
    You say to Hierophant Prime Jarrakas, "I don't know. I can't explain it. Has this happened to any others?"
    Hierophant Prime Jarrakas says to you in Sathirian, "We only know of one other whose memory of this place is not erased, but his situation is very different. This is confounding. Tell me everything that happened."
  11. Meirril Well-Known Member

Chosooth, the vampire loyal to Rile. You know, the one you chase to the City of Mist and get a vial of blood before you go to talk to Rile.
  12. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Ahhhh. Thanks. It's been a month of sleeps since I did the sig line on this toon so I can't remember.
  13. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Mermut posted a link with a map to the priest-only hidden cache in the other forums (the Fforums, Feldon's Forums ;)). There appear to be hidden caches specific to each archetype.

I posted this in the same thread:

After Kander's mention of archetypes and going back to the beginning, a guildy mentioned the city questline with an archetype sub-questline and they wondered if that was related.

I went back and finished it tonight (on my fighter). Check the hidden cache: boom, it's there for me now. I'm interested in seeing if others can corroborate.

Questline for baddies: The City of Freeport Timeline
    Questline for good folks: The City of Qeynos Timeline

Be sure to do the full line, including the archetype sub-questline.

(my inq isn't asc5 yet, so I can't confirm on him)
    Feldon likes this.
  14. Ravenlook Member

4 any1 not aware the starter 4 the epics has been found, u can find all the info we have in this link. enjoy :)
    Trepide@Storms likes this.
  15. Faillen Member

This is the reward for a Warden for the first part of the Epic.

[IMG]
  16. Chillispike Active Member

17. Feckmae New Member

I am on Awakening Bonds The First Step where I have to find the 3 disciples and I must have said something wrong to Evoker Nideela because she did not advance my quest and now she only says "I'll think about what you said , yes. Goodbye for now, yes." What do I do? Has this happened to anyone?
  18. Sennen Well-Known Member

Wait about 10 minutes and try again.
  19. Mermut Well-Known Member

The wand is only usable by priests that are NOT channelers, they are specifically excluded from the usable list on the wand. Consequently, it stands to reason that channlers get a bow version of the wand.
  20. Mhoramm Member

I hope it's not a bow. That will be useless after we get our epic 2.0.