Xebnok bugged

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Caul Shivers, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Caul Shivers Active Member

Xebnok keeps resetting in Tomb of the Mad Crusader.

Doesn't matter if its 60%, 40% or 20%, it's random and seems to be down to the charm bug that we've seen on TLE before.

If any dev wants to see it etc, before trying to fix, welcome to pop in next time we raid.

(charms reset mobs before, whether rarely like in MMIS in EoF or nearly always like Silverwing in RoK)

Please take a look at this, thanks.

Nimrael, Europa, Stormhold
  2. Phee2 Member

yep,..after weeks of denying it was a charm they removed it from silverwing completely.I hope they dont just remove it and make the fight easier. i like the challenge, but they have to figure out a way to fix the charm reset.
  3. Caul Shivers Active Member

Yes, I hope they don't remove the charm, but it does need to be fixed.

Removing it would ruin the fight - but all we ask is that its working properly.
  4. Gninja Developer

We'll take a look.
    Meneltel likes this.
  5. Grundlestixittoya Member

Killed him last night so definitely killable in current state once its figured out its pretty easy
    Meneltel likes this.
  6. Caul Shivers Active Member

We killed him as well.

It's still bugged though.

It's not that obvious of a workaround and guilds could smash their heads him, against what is essentially a bug.
    Best way would be to just fix the guy.
  7. Galdenya/Sigon Active Member

Hint: It's charms...it's always charms.
  8. sinergy111 Member

What was the work around? We spent a few pulls on him definitely not enough to have *given* up on him. But I wonder if we would have gotten there.
  9. Grundlestixittoya Member

anything that proc'd charm protection seemed to be the issue once everything was removed that could possibly keep the tank from being charmed it never reset
  10. sinergy111 Member

So the key to winning was to allow the script to just happen. Interesting lol