Skyfire locked?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by santargria, Jan 12, 2017.

1. santargria Well-Known Member

@8:43 CST PM - all my toons are locked - I already updated earlier

Is it me or is everyone locked out?
  2. Solaria Active Member

Servers were taken down for an update around 6pm PT, no ETA
    santargria likes this.
  3. Merry New Member

And THIS is the first mention of Servers being taken down that I have been able to find since I attempted to log in 10 min ago and found MajDul LOCKED. Really, DayBreak..would it be too much to post a notice on the forums for us?
    santargria likes this.
  4. santargria Well-Known Member

Huh, I must have missed the msg - thanks for the update
  5. santargria Well-Known Member

LOL - I thought i was the only one who didn't get the msg
  6. AngryConjy Active Member

this month I finally returned to this game........ some notice about this would have been nice. Well Daybreak, I am Not Impressed.
  7. Rolo Member

Was zoning when I heard the server wide announcement bell sound. Got kicked and haven't been able to get back in since.
  8. Chris Thompson Active Member

Was just able to log in. Servers not locked anymore.
  9. KaiskDarkPhoenix Member

Thank goodness! Now back to leveling up my inquizzy and a few other of my toons.
  10. RadarX Community Manager

Yesterday was unscheduled maintenance and unfortunately we're not always going to be able to provide a forum/website post. In game notifications are pretty obvious but if you don't see that there will always be an alert at the top of the forums during a maintenance.
    HaphazardAllure and santargria like this.
  11. santargria Well-Known Member

Works for me - I'd rather you guys fix stuff quickly unscheduled then let problems run on until a next patch day!
    Thanks RadarX
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  12. Adevil Well-Known Member

Could that alert on the topmost forum be included on all the forums? I never go to the main forum page, I just jump straight to the forum I'm interested in.
  13. Andariel Member

No offense as i was online when it was going down I already knew. But the time it took you type that out is about all the time required for a forum post notifying players not online. Daybreak seriously needs to step up their communication skills with their player base.