Casting Shrink Servant make my char stuck in animation

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Malombra, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Malombra Member

It happened yesterday for the first time into an instance, and now whenever I cast "Shrink servant" my char fae conjuror remain stucked in animation.
    However I have no problem casting Shrink Servant with my dark elf necromancer.
  2. Malombra Member

Well, it seems that the maintenance in UK server today had fixed this issue.
    Many thanks devs :)
  3. Malombra Member

Sadly, it happens again, now casting "Conjuror Pact".
  4. Maudit New Member

There are 4 of us (ie: 4 different person, pcs and cities) that are intermittently having the same issue, all beastlords and a conji. If the shrink servant spell is on, it will randomly go in a repeat animation, as if its trying to cast the said spell, but is instead spamming it. It makes the characters look as if they are having some serious seizures...

Cancelling the spell fixes it, but takes away the ability to shrink our pet. While this is mostly a fluff spell, which does not break the game, I hope it will be fixed sooner rather than later.

Thanks!
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Caith Developer

We're looking into the issue, thanks for the report!
    Malombra, Prissetta and Shmogre like this.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I am also experiencing this issue on my beastlord, Catsy, on Isle of Refuge. It happens when I zone into my main house (which belongs to another toon, Annarae.)
  7. Idaho Iksar Active Member

LOL, same with my new BL. Wondered about what you has said, so had to try it while testing new network settings.
  8. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Oh, I had been wondering what caused this on all of my pet classes for the last few days. Guess I'll just cancel the shrink spell until they've fixed it. That spazzing out thing that all my pet class characters are randomly doing now is pretty distracting. :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Svenone Well-Known Member

Problems with beastlords are easy to fix! Exit to character select, select beastlord character, press the delete button, confirm and it's fixed! No more beastlord problems, and as a side effect Norrath smells a little better, too!

This message was brought to you by the Beastlord Haters of Norrath.
    (Not responsible for any beastlord characters lost as a result of missing the humor in this post. No gnomes or halflings were harmed in the creation of this message.)