Server Transfer Problem

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dronax, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Dronax New Member

I activated the transfer token to move off Race to Trakanon and onto Halls of Fate. It seemed to accept what I wanted to do fine and said it would happen in about 5 minutes and that I would be logged out (which I was). However, every time I go back (well after 5 minutes...sometimes it has been days) I'm still on RTT and I still have my transfer token. I have tried to reuse the token multiple times just in case there was a temporary glitch.

My mail (including spam) is empty, nothing on broker, nothing in shared bank.My wife is having the same problem with her character (separate account) as well (we have separate housing with nothing but our own stuff in them).

I actually have 2 characters I'm trying to transfer: Baelich and Dash. My wife's character is Saffire.

Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It did this to me and my husband as well, we both found that we did not collect the money from the broker, just all the items. As soon as we collected the money the transfers went through without a hiccup.

Cyrrena
  3. Dronax New Member

Thanks Cyrrena for the idea. However I just double checked and I had claimed all my coin from the broker. I just now paid the rent on my house and picked up the market place bulletin board from my house just in case that was an issue. Still no luck however. Seems like we missed something but I just can't figure out what.
  4. Steelviper Active Member

I had the same issue. It said, a toon with the same name already exists on Halls of Fate, so I added a Z at the end of name, and it started the transfer & logged me to Character select screen. 5 minutes later, still on RTT. I tried again, same thing.
    What did it for me third time, was to give the toon an entirely different name, and then the transfer actually worked.
  5. Noxir New Member

I'm having the same issue trying to xfer from AB to Halls of Fate. Nothing on broker and coin collected, nothing in shared bank either. Tried a few times by now with dif. new names but no luck. OP having any luck yet?
  6. Chiffon Active Member

It's probably failing due to a toon with the same name on the server you're trying to transfer to.
  7. Dronax New Member

I don't think it is a name issue. When you click the token it checks for duplicate names up front. To be safe I tried to change my name, it rejected the first one and then accepted the second. The process completed as normal and logged me out. Come back later and I'm still on RTT with the same name. If I ever succeed I'll be sure to post what happened.
  8. Noxir New Member

It also doubt it is a name issue. As Dronax stated it checks for duplicate names before you can go ahead with the process. I tried several new names all are available but still no luck. It logs me out but when I log back on my character is still on AB. I even tried several dif. zones thinking that may be the problem but nope.....
  9. Noxir New Member

Well, it just worked for me but all I did is try more names. Not convinced that was the issue...maybe just dumb luck I have no idea but I would say try it with a few dif. names and see what happens.
  10. Noxir New Member

Now that I think of it I did cancel all my buffs so perhaps that's what helped? worth a shot...
  11. Kinvara New Member

I'm having this issue today. I'm on attempt #6 of trying to use the server transfer token and each time, I keep logging back in and I'm on the original server. For $25 they need to make sure this works :(

Edit: So far, I've tried everything suggested here. Added an x to the end of the name, tried entirely different names, removed my buffs, even killed off my pet. I'm just stuck on this server.

Edit#2: Tried a second different name, and that worked. Go figure.
  12. Adevil Well-Known Member

Silly thought, but did you put a box in each of the 6 slots and check each slot for any money left? Not sure what the board would show if you remove all boxes while, say, box 6 has coin still to collect, while box 1 had none.
  13. Chiffon Active Member

As far as I know the only real way to determine if a name is available on a server you want to transfer to, is to try and create a toon with that name first. I've had problems in the past trying to move toons to different servers because of name conflicts.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The broker lets you remove all the items and the sales box/bag and coin can still be on it. That is what held up our transfers. I think it just may be a mish mash of a couple of the different solutions at times.
  15. Adevil Well-Known Member

I realize that, but if you have a bulletin board up with the boxes removed does it show the balance available on all 6 slots? Or just the first slot? Edit: Or does it dump the coin to the next slot as boxes are removed?
  16. Dronax New Member

Well I finally got in! I didn't change my name or do anything special except I did decide to zone to Sinking Sands for some random reason (I had been in Freeport). But mostly I just kept resubmitting the transfer request and it finally happened like it did for several others. Very weird.
    Adevil and Prissetta like this.
  17. Gninja Developer

There were some issues on the backend for transferring to Halls of Fate specifically. This should be resolved now. Let us know if you continue to see problems.
    Juraiya and Prissetta like this.