Cannot turn in the "Ritual of Bone" quest in Cobalt Scar

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Selena, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Selena New Member

Osh laments what he did, and then Nika says "You turned Ceris into one of those things." Clicking this response just creates a loop that restarts the conversation.
  2. Utrie New Member

Have the same issue. Cannot progress on the Mage stuff because of this quest and the 18 hour repeatable in SF.
    yey testing.
  3. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Same, please fix.
  4. Ouija New Member

same here. It doesn't even get to Nika saying anything for me. he says "I don't understand... I was trying to.. and then" and gives me the option the say "yes..." then it resets
  5. RandumSycoseas New Member

Same here. I've tried deleting and repeating, and the quest hangs at the same point others are describing. The conversation between Osh and Nika after the ritual fails just won't complete.
  6. Oranorn Member

Had the same problem, but managed to fix it by mentoring down to level 95.
  7. RandumSycoseas New Member

I just tried chrono-mentoring to 95 and it didn't work for me. Deleted and repeated. Still hangs after the failed ritual.
  8. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Worked for me mentored to 95
  9. toschoolforkool Member

mentored to lvl 95. turned in the quest just fine!
  10. RandumSycoseas New Member

I asked a friend who is level 95 to come along. Mentored down to 95 (not chrono mentor) and still had no luck. Still bugged for me.
  11. Zhevally Well-Known Member

I have found that on multiple people(myself included) with this issue zoning to Cobalt Scar 2 allows the quest to be turned in. The problem is getting the 2nd instance up...
  12. Arieva Well-Known Member

mentoring did not do the trick for me..still need a fix
  13. Chrol Developer

Next hotfix will see a fix for this.
    Shmogre likes this.
  14. Simien Active Member

Had been bugged for me as well. Tried today and quest advanced just fine. No idea what the difference was between today and yesterday, but I was able to move on.
  15. Sennen Well-Known Member

I've done this on Warden and Necro since the 19th and haven't had any issues with dialog loops.
  16. Zeffran New Member

Tried yesterday, after the hotfix and again today. Also tried the above mentoring, redoing the quest nada still stuck in loop as described by Ouija. By the amount of people standing here trying hail Osh I'd guess its stuck for them also.
  17. Sweeetie New Member

I have tried doing this quest for last 2 days and no luck completing it. i have mentored to 95, i ahve reset the quest 3 times, i have max faction with othmir and have done all othmir quests. Please fix this, I can't progress my priest epic otheriwse.
  18. shaneer New Member

same problem , have tried countless times since Friday, also mentered down but still no luck. Need it to progress
  19. Abasinolanam Active Member

Having same problem
  20. Rocker New Member

Has this been resolved?