Results of Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2016!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Please be patient this is my first time doing videos and doing so much for an event. I had to keep the videos short and I am not good at reading/pronouncing words. I don't have game sounds recorded...it is only recording my voice. If you see that I have posted for a house you can go inside (see it in person if it is yours before watching the video). I am extremely tired so please forgive me if I don't see really excited. I hope clicking the house detail image will take you to the album for the house.

[IMG]

2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

13. Cinnamon Active Member

I wanted to do more to give it a more lived in look, but ran out of room to even place a book or anything and I am sorry about that Merriel but I hoped what I had done so far was good enough to your standards considering the room limits. :)
    Mystyrys, Merriel, Kelvani and 2 others like this.
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Just a warning I was falling asleep and when I saw some of the names I gave screenies...I was more tired than I thought. Didn't get it posted cuz I had fallen at desk while naming them. The next few videos are after only 2 hours sleep so they might be bad too.
    [IMG]
    Kelvani, Gretel, Devistasia01 and 6 others like this.
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

18. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member