Jarsath PQ Worse Since Todays Patch

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ratatat, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Ratatat New Member

Tried running this pq after patch today with no success, others have tried as well with no success. Its not scaling correct at all
  2. Wurm Well-Known Member

Have to agree.

Statue is walking a lot faster as before and the adds are so much stronger that we weren't able to clear them in time to get the ballista up and firing before he was out of range.
  3. Derfel Active Member

Yep, this one appears impossible at the moment. Full complement of players in a raid plus stragglers (I was one so I'm not privy to what the raid force was seeing) was unable to put a single point of damage on the statue due to the repair crew having either a Brazilian HP, godlike mit or both.
  4. Malleria Well-Known Member

Another bug I noticed today - when he gets close to the Ganak battlements he emotes and loses his immunity, something about our last chance to destroy him. BUT if he gets shot with a ballista after he gives that emote he does his normal kneeling + countdown stuff, and when he stands back up he's immune again. He should not be able to be shot with a ballista once he emotes that his immunity is down due to proximity to the battlements. Or at the very least he shouldn't regain his immunity after he stands back up. We could've won the PQ earlier if it weren't for this >.<
  5. Chrol Developer

I'll lower the hitpoints on the droag adds and fix what you described Malleria. Thanks!
    Xillean, Malleria and Shmogre like this.
  6. Malleria Well-Known Member

Thanks Chrol :) Just out of curiosity - the difficulty scaling, is that just for the statue himself? Or does the hp on the dracurion infiltrators/stoneweavers change as well?
  7. Chrol Developer

Only the statue's hp scales.
  8. Cragfire Well-Known Member

The other night someone (a monk?) dragged him backwards and bugged him to heck.. :(
  9. Apan Member

so disappointing that this has not been fixed
  10. Malleria Well-Known Member

While you're here, care to answer another question Chrol? :)

I noticed the timer the statue gets when he kneels down is different each time. Sometimes he gets a 80sec timer, sometimes 60, other times only 45. Is that also dependant on the number of participants?

Also, did you already make your adjustment to the dracurion adds? Just did the PQ now on AB with only 12 players in zone (plus a half dozen mercs) and we were easily killing the stoneweavers each round. Was only taking us about 30sec to kill them, giving us 30sec of burn time on the statue each round. We didn't even get the statue to half health before he reached the battlements though :(
  11. Chrol Developer

I pushed a temp fix on the stoneweavers for the first instance of Jarsath Wastes, but if that zone ever comes down the changes will be lost with it until an update after the new year. I'm actually pushing another temp fix on all servers right now that lowers their hp even more based on number of participants.

And no, the Iksar Hero kneels for the same amount of time all the time.
    Shmogre likes this.
  12. Malleria Well-Known Member

Cool, that explains the HP. Did it again this morning and was able to kill the adds easily too, so thanks for that.

Just oooooone more thing :) Any chance we could get one of those fancy portals for JW and Fens that lets you switch between instances? (JW1, JW2, JW3 etc).