Crypt of Dalnit: Baron's Workshop (H)

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Conifur, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Conifur Well-Known Member

Is it intended to have the levers not reappear so 2 of the 3 forges can not be closed or is it a bug?
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Seen this happen for 1 of 3 forges a couple of times. Could never work out what causes it to bug, but it's annoying because it stays that way for whole zone, even if fight resets.
    Conifur likes this.
  3. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

The other thing that I noticed is if you pick up everything including the lever and then get killed while crafting, the item never comes up again for you to be crafted even if you have the stuff in your inventory. One way we avoided this was first, wait till the touch weapon part, then grab crafting stuff, then make sure group is fighting named near the forges.

Last night, he was opening those forges REALLY quickly against my group. It was a fairly annoying fight, just in the fact that it took forever.
    Conifur likes this.
  4. Conifur Well-Known Member

We had the same problem with the opening of forges. When you add to that 2 of the forges could not be closed because they had no lever it made for a really long fight. I think if you stop crafting for any reason it bugs out a forge.
    captainbeatty451 likes this.
  5. Rarrum Active Member

Definitely something funny going on with it. The other night, the non-crafter grabbed a handle and tried to trade it to the crafter mid-fight. Something happened, the crafter (me this time) never got the ability to click and use that forge to craft in. Tried destroying the item even. We got stuck with an unclosable forge.
  6. Chrol Developer

Working on some fixes for this event. And in doing so, I noticed that you don't die if all 3 forges are open, even though messaging says you should. That will be fixed!
  7. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

The messaging or the death? :D
    Dude likes this.
  8. Chrol Developer

Do you even have to ask?
    Mystfit and Dude like this.
  9. Conifur Well-Known Member

So all three forges open is automatic death? Please fix the handle issues first:)
  10. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Agreed, if implementing the death mechanic again, the bug stopping a forge being closed needs to be fixed first.
  11. Eufelia Member

i dont think its possible to damage him. even if you manage to close the forges again after three have been opened.
    at least he stayed immune for my group the one time we messed up and encountered that problem.
    also, its been the right forge that's broken, all the time. for my group, at least.
  12. Chrol Developer

Yes, that forge was the culprit, along with low level artisans not being able to craft the lever that allows the forges to be closed in the first place. These issues will be fixed.
    Eufelia likes this.
  13. santargria Well-Known Member

Is this broken for Solo as well? I'm just about to attempt this so wondering if I should wait until the update?
  14. Chrol Developer

No, the solo version doesn't require crafting. You'll be fine.
    santargria likes this.