Frostfell on Marketplace this year?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Majesty, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Majesty Active Member

I'm sorry if I missed any information updates on this. Is frostfell in the market place just late? I was hoping to buy the gingerbread mercenary. Thank you :)
    Moonpanther likes this.
  2. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I want to buy the Frostfell backpack. No announcements on it; seems strange that they don't want to get our money as early as possible. :)
    Moonpanther likes this.
  3. Springelf Active Member

I thought for sure we would get it today. Was sad it wasnt there :( Makes no sense to me. I want to spend money this time of year lol :p
    Moonpanther and HaphazardAllure like this.
  4. Zhaanish Well-Known Member

I was surprised by this too - they really need to go on sale BEFORE frostfell so you have time to decorate, use them, wear them, etc DURING frostfell. :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

I can only assume someone forgot to push a button somewhere. Surely they can't have intended to not take more of our money lol.
    Prissetta and Febrith like this.
  6. Nyvara New Member

I and many of my guildies also wish to spend money! *waves creditcard*
    Prissetta likes this.
  7. Bunji Developer

Marketplace should be updating shortly...
    Shmogre and Prissetta like this.
  8. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

I want to spend money if the PQs starts spawning!!!!!

Oh thats not how it works, how do you get a developers attention then
  9. Katz Well-Known Member

If you click on the "Staff Post Tracker" at the top of the forums you will see that dev already replied about the PQs not spawning.
  10. Lilimoon Member

No Dragon Burbur?
    I'm sad T_T
  11. Khimaira Member

Hurray, new mounts! Boo...No-Trade?!?

Why? The other Frostfell mounts are Heirloom.
  12. Bunji Developer

I'll update those.
    Finora, Prissetta, Juraiya and 6 others like this.
  13. Khimaira Member

Thanks, Bunji! Love the look of them by the way. Especially the Gingergolem. :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  14. Boldo New Member

Would it be possible to make the Winter King mount heirloom as well? Pretty much every item in the gifty bags, including the gifty bags themselves, are either heirloom or tradeable. Except for that one. Which I realized too late after I had passed gifts out on my Frostfell character and not the one I actually wanted it for. :(
    Khimaira likes this.