Fens and JW PQs no longer spawning after fix...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Wurm, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Wurm Well-Known Member

Please fix, and while you are at it, unnerf my weapons.

Thanks!
  2. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

I have not seen a single PQ pop since the servers went up. Except for one in JW and one in fens. Like they dont got lost in the matrix.
  3. Revel Well-Known Member

I sincerely hope this is a bug and not a ninja nerf since it wasn't in patch notes.
  4. Wurm Well-Known Member

Look in the items forum... you might just get really mad.

I gave up for today.
    Corv likes this.
  5. Chrol Developer

The Fens of Nathsar and Jarsath Wastes public quests will respawn properly after the next hotfix.
    Shmogre likes this.
  6. Prale New Member

Are my Weapons and Shield going to be fixed as well ??????
  7. Malleria Well-Known Member

Which is when, sir?
  8. Chrol Developer

If not Thursday, then Tuesday.
  9. Revel Well-Known Member

Proc nerf, PQs broken for possibly a week. Merry Christmas!
  10. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Imagine the week the devs are having... ;)
  11. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

How is waiting a week for the PQs people need to get ready for heroics acceptable? (One of the very few ways other than key quests) ... Am I missing something here?

Theres already a huge shortage of pug groups
  12. Malleria Well-Known Member

Really hoping its Thursday! Tuesday is a long wait :(
  13. Corv Member

It's not. There are barely enough people to sustain this game. That's why the pricing is so high with the expansions. I would keep supporting it if they didn't keep making terrible decisions to drive people away. The same thing has been happening with EQ over the past few years. Nearly every patch has been slowly making things less fun and more tedious. It boggles the mind.
  14. Wurm Well-Known Member

These 2 PQs have nothing to do with the signature quest, if that's what you are trying to convey. One has a nice charm and the other has a nice weapon, but other than that they aren't needed to "get ready for heroics" at all.
  15. Wurm Well-Known Member

I am, and while I love our Devs, my schadenfreude is high on this one, I will return to my usual concerned well-wishing once my damage has been returned to what it was before the ninja ner... err backend adjustment made yesterday.
  16. Malleria Well-Known Member

The backend change that somehow conveniently fixed a bug that has been staring in the devs faces for 2 months, and they almost certainly have benefited from on their play toons. You simply will not convince me that they did not know the proc damage was that high before now.
  17. Meneltel Well-Known Member

This is possible, and so I don't deny it, but I don't believe it. Don't they have a private server to test things in house before it goes to Test server? They could play their toons with that power that, I don't think they would keep the proc damage high on live on purpose if they knew they would drop it later. However, more likely is that they were working on a priority list and that item was further down then you (and others) liked. *shrugs* Only they know for sure, and I don't expect them to tell us.

Will it matter 5 years from now? If not, might as well save some time and make it not matter now, but that is my view.
    Katz likes this.
  18. Wurm Well-Known Member

Losing over 66% of your damage while all the content remains the same, matters one heck of a lot right now.
  19. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

There are other upgrades that drop from these. I have gotten forearms and shoes and pants and a chest piece from pq drops.
  20. Wurm Well-Known Member

Those all drop from the OF PQ on a more than regular basis. AFAIK the charm and sword are the only two unique items that drop from the JW and Fens PQs

And the only BP I've seen from any PQ was one for the Merc.