PQ Quest: Battlement Bound not updating on death of Iksar Hero.

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Wurm, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Wurm Well-Known Member

We just destroyed the Hero, I received the reward (go go merc gear) but the quest didn't update (count or finish).
  2. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Same happened to me with Shade of the First Brood just now in Fens. I was in Fens 2 not Fens 1. Picked up the quest there and completed it there, but no update to the quest from the Herald.
  3. Lojaak Well-Known Member

*sigh* Also my Long Live the Emperor! is not updating now either. Is there something causing PQs to not update the journal quests?
  4. Chrol Developer

You just have to be an active participant of the public quest to receive credit for the mission. Did you receive the public quest rewards? If you received those the mission should have updated as well.
  5. Tsurupettan Active Member

This has happened to me as well, but very very occasionally. Maybe like, less than 1 in 10 PQs. And when it did, some other people around me didn't get updates and some did. Many at the time attributed it to lag.
  6. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I did it twice today. First time it didn't update, second time it did. Not really much difference in the two and I didn't notice much in the way of lag. I received the PQ reward both times.
  7. Nero Active Member

Can you pleas be more specific?

I picked up the quest in JW yesterday and definitely contributed towards killing the Iksar hero. Got the PQ reward but the quest did not update. But then again, this has been occurring on and off for a while now...
  8. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Yes, I am always actively participating. I get the public rewards but the missions did not update.
  9. Shmogre Well-Known Member

A guildy and I have also seen this, both in Jarsath and in Fens. For me, I assumed it was because I had the quest from an earlier JW instance that crashed. For my guildy, though, they picked up the Fens quest from the Herald right there, pewpewpewed for a decent amount of time at both dragon and adds, died once while at the dragon's feet, and still did not get a quest update (but did get the PQ reward).
  10. Chrol Developer

An update to the missions is coming with the next hotfix that should make them update much more reliably.
    Shmogre likes this.
  11. Wurm Well-Known Member

Now it showed me I had been awarded an empty box...

received all of the coins but only one of the rewards.

I'm guessing I should have gotten a second sword? If so make the sword reward lore equip since it is also Heirloom.