Cannot summon merc now without crashing to desktop

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Araleth, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Araleth New Member

So I log in today after the patch, and I cannot summon my mercs without crashing to the desktop. Tried on multiple accounts with multiple characters - all the exact same issue every time.

When I log in, the merc window is up, but no merc is actually there. Go to the merc screen in my character window and it shows the green 'summon merc' button. I click on that and crash to desktop with windows pop up saying the client has stopped responding.

Tried zoning and did not help.

I've repeated this a dozen times.

Anyone else having the same issue or know how to fix this.
  2. Giele New Member

Default UI should fix this :)
  3. Philleon0000000000 New Member

I have same issue have petitioned issue
  4. Bunji Developer

Fixing this issue for custom UIs that don't have the merc equipment page incorporated.
  5. Ladylou Member

I have the same problem. Default UI did not fix it nor did verification and file check. Now what?
  6. Ladylou Member

Now crashing on second account when second account character tried to accept an invite from first account. Guess not I can not even have a real character to play my healer in solo zone. Come on guys and gals make sure you know the consequences of new code to old.
  7. Araleth New Member

Changing to the default UI did fix it, so yeah that was the problem. (Was using DrumsUI fyi).

Thanks!
    Shmogre likes this.