Twark--please add fuel merchant

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Morrdredd, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Morrdredd Member

It would be super nice if there was a fuel merchant in Twark... since there are two crafting tables that are required for doing the weekly and daily quests. Since there is one in the caves....
    Trepide@Storms and Zhaanish like this.
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

I agree, would be nice. Remember you can always use the Censer from the ToT line to summon a fuel vendor, no need to travel away to get it.
    Xillean, Dude, Meirril and 3 others like this.
  3. santargria Well-Known Member

Geez I always forget about this darn thing
    ZUES likes this.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

or/and a banker! so I can pick up my enlightened censer to summon a fuel merchant in case I forgot it back in the gh (which i'll pretend to not admit to happening...:rolleyes:)
    santargria and Malleria like this.
  5. Zhaanish Well-Known Member

I agree this would be nice.
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

I can see both sides.. but we ARE required to have the TS item that summons a fuel merchant to be able to do the twark crafting quests...
  7. Caela Well-Known Member

Whew, I thought I was missing the fuel merchant. I ended up casting my fuel thing. I've been away from the game for a few months and just not as keen on observation as I used to be.

I think a fuel merchant is a fine idea.
  8. Morrdredd Member

some of us like to bank these things to keep space open for useless junk we can sell... plus equipping the item to actually summon.. as an adventurer and tradeskiller... maybe i am just lazy.. but its easier to just hail a merchant and buy stuff... even swapping sets I have to watch because of relic pieces not always equipping right between set swaps...
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

The problem with equipping rellics in gear sets and gear macros was fixed nearly a year ago.
    Sejreia likes this.
  10. Aeriel Active Member

Sadly you need to be a level 100 adventurer to be able to equip the censer to summon a fuel vendor, as my level 92 paladin found out. So yes please a fuel vendor in Twark would be great
  11. Sambril Well-Known Member

My 42 pally would beg to differ. Lowbies can equip the Empowered version, the Hardened version is for level 100 adventurers.
  12. Meirril Well-Known Member

It does what? Huh? oh. really!?! Thanks?
  13. Aeriel Active Member

Yay - many thanks. Had stuck it in the bag with all the other "useful" tradeskill rewards and not looked at it again. Oops!

In fact I had held off turning in the final ToT TS quest in Mara as I did not know whether this would affect the final reward since I was not level 100. Had to hand it in though to start on the KA questline and that is where I got confuzzled.
  14. Chiffon Active Member

I admit that I haven't looked for a fuel vendor in Nye'Caelona, but I do know there are crafting stations there. Anyone know if there's also a fuel vendor?
  15. Aivet Well-Known Member

I don't believe so. There's a mender under the main rotunda but not a fuel vendor.
  16. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Banker and Broker are in the Cavern though.
  17. JanEQ Active Member

There is a fuel merchant in Inner Nye'Caelona ... take the teleporter and it's at /waypoint -195, 57, -269 (next to the Reforging guy, with a mender at the opposite side of the room).
    Shmogre likes this.
  18. Crastinal Active Member

There is a fuel merchant as some said above, but honestly, if you're a crafter in Obulus you should have done the Thalumbra line, and that means you should have your own fuel merchant in your pocket, so why not use it?
    santargria, Mermut and Dude like this.
  19. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I've actually enjoyed a reason to use my portable fuel guy :)
    Sambril, Mermut and Shmogre like this.
  20. Domino Well-Known Member

No, you do not need to be a level 100 adventurer. You end up with TWO version of the censer, remember. One is usable at any level.

(But that aside, I don't see any reason we can't add a fuel goblin.)
    Xillean, Hartay, Katz and 5 others like this.