Bonus infusers & Ascension research, Pay to Win

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Jachin, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indy Member

Please note.. in your OP you said expansion pack, not premium consumable pack, and either way, neither costs $300, and both package prices reflect more than just the infusers. I have these infusers, I know what they state they do on them, and I know what they actually do because I've used them. End of.
  2. Jachin Active Member

The guild is called Irrelevant.... /facepalm
  3. Eliziana Active Member

Aw Jach I love you man. I just spat my coffee at that post. Never mind infusing though, YOU need to work on your alcohol tolerance cute boy.
  4. Indy Member

For those that have "teh maths" lets assume OP meant "Premium Consumable Pack" in the original post,.... 1 pack = 5 infusers, 1 char = 21 gear slots. Price per pack $29.99 x 5 = $149.50 US (not including -10% if member) = 1 fully "bonused out" toon. (not $300, and assuming you are buying them only for the infusers, not the other stuff that comes with that package). BTW, unnecessary rudeness, whether it's because you're "feeling" defensive or are just are normally rude can = a very short and/or snippy Indy.
  5. Jachin Active Member

Amount of these bonus infusers that you can use on ONE item: 2.

Along with the ones from the premium xpac that give more that would be 300+ dollars. Now if you would stop trying to find flaws in my statements, thank you. Leave something constructive instead of this foolish forum trolling.
  6. Indy Member

Premium infusers have a range of what they grant (example: 20-25 potency). If you get the low-ball of 20, you could use a second to bring it up to the cap of 25 for that one item, yes, but you're not going to get more than 25 pot on one item by using two... each type/tier of infuser has a cap, and most people aren't going to shell out another $150 for a second set of infusers for the marginal bonus a second set would grant, but yes, it is feasible. As for the rest of your statement, there are a ton of people in game on our server who can attest to the fact I am not a troll. Try being more concise about what you're talking about and a little less rude, and you might meet with better results, k thx.
  7. Jachin Active Member

Try to not take things in threads personally.
  8. Widem Active Member

I'm sick of these baddies pretending that allowing people to pay for upgrades doesn't screw this game up.

This community is FUBAR.
  9. Lojaak Well-Known Member

That's the joke, that's why we named our guild that. Again, however, your screaming PAY TO WIN has nothing to do with that, so leave my guild out of it please princess.
  10. Dithmir Active Member

Upset others are better at the game than him and blames it on bonus infuers. Sorry mate with infusers or without infusers you will never be in a top guild
  11. Jachin Active Member

And I am the princess... lol
  12. RadarX Community Manager

Closing this one up. Please keep all feedback constructive and on topic.
    Malleria likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.