Unscheduled maintenance (my nap)

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Strings, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Mysstie Well-Known Member

There was an in-game warning and also notices here.
  2. Tanita66 Member

I dont need to tell now all the stuff but if im not sub that doesnt mean i didnt contribute to game,i have few friend that play bc of me that are sub,i have friend that bought me all acces and etc. I think i can be angry a little,Im sorry if we dont share opinion.
  3. Taki New Member

I realiy like how when there are servers down it is a direct attack on the non paying players. I mean the servers ARE only down for them after all right?? @Tanita66
  4. Annie New Member

People really need to be more realistic... sure we all want to play and are disappointed when there is unscheduled downtime but I'm very happy they are so fast at fixing the problems and so incredibly responsive to their players needs. Good on you Daybreak!
  5. Lojaak Well-Known Member

It's better to have a quick maintenance now than to wait until Thursday or even next Tuesday to have urgent things fixed, I feel.
  6. RadarX Community Manager

We're down now (obviously) but the maintenance was scheduled for as soon as possible. It took a bit a longer than I personally anticipated and hopefully should be back soon.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Plus, I've heard that there is now art for Frostfell that was missing? Woo-hoo! :D

Now if you could only get the rather large Frostfell bug squashed, that would be great. Still, there are lots of folks that somehow managed to do the quests in the "wrong" order (which shouldn't happen, if the quests are on a rigid path) and now won't be able to finish them completely. Please fix! :(

Uwk
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Can't help but think that if it hadn't started early, maybe some of these issues could've been avoided/taken care of before the 8th. :-/

Uwk
    Tanita66 likes this.
  9. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

10. Tekka Well-Known Member

For those that missed it in the notes:

Characters without the Far Seas Harvest Technique ability will no longer be able to see shadeweave buds.

Surely it can't mean what it sounds like it means?

(adventurers will no longer be able to see/harvest the plants)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Cocosu New Member

What i made of it is exactly what it means
  12. Minxy I am my own man forever and ever!

I am ready to start the rumaploclyps
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Wizzam like this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I was in game. There was a 15 minute warning that the servers would be coming down and to find a safe place to log out.
  14. Nero Active Member

it really is amazing.... people complain that things aren't getting fixed and call for servers to be taken down so that a fix can be made. Now that servers are down, people are complaining because they cant play.

Cant have it both ways bucko...
  15. Zannya Member

:)
  16. Zannya Member

Actually there was even more warning than that...lol
  17. Wizzam Well-Known Member

+1
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ceyllynn like this.
  18. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Rum? Count me in!
  19. Balcerak Well-Known Member

The only oddness was the downtime was predicted, then didn't happen till later than the prediction. I'm for fixes at any rate even if I was home sick today and was trying to get a couple hours in before I went back to bed :)
  20. Inah New Member

"No offense, but if you're not buying the expansion I'd wager that you're not paying a sub either....so don't complain about what you're getting for free"
    First, saying "no offense" does not make you less offensive.
    Second, I play by sub, and have for quite along time, but have not bought the last expansion Yet... so you would have lost that "wager" with me. Never pays to Assume.
    Lastly, I pay, someone else does not... thankfully both still have the right to express their opinion just as you have the right to jump in and p*ss on their cornflakes.
    Ceyllynn and Tanita66 like this.