Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2016!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Nov 16, 2016.

1. enigmakitten New Member

Tries to calm Jazabelle, now it's just over an hour to go
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Wizzam Well-Known Member

*Checks mail in super excitement mode*
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Looking forward to getting email to see whom I am decorating for. :D
  4. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Me too! I can't wait so I can start planning
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Is it sad that the first thing I did, when I got up today, was to check my email to see if I had gotten my Santee yet? (or is it Santug?) IDK, I'm too super excited to understand what words mean! :D
  6. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Is it sad that I've checked my email like 40 times today specifically for this?
  7. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I don't find that sad at all. Because my number of email-checks is just as high, if not higher. LOL! :p
  8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

**checks email again after starting laundry**

**thinks she needs to calm down**

:D
  9. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Calm calm! I'm working on it right now guys :) I'll post when all the emails have gone out.
  10. Valzen Well-Known Member

I just want to pop in and say I love this event you all do every year. And year after year I find myself unable to get involved due to real life at this time of the season. But I really do enjoy each and every home you all so gorgeously create. Keep up the excellent jobs. Love ya!!! Here's hoping next year I can jump in on the fun. **hugs**
  11. Gretel Well-Known Member

I have been sitting on my hands working really hard to be patient with the wonderful volunteers putting on the event! Take your time, Jaz, we appreciate it.

*goes to check email again, can't help it!*
  12. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

People are assigned, but I haven't had a chance to give everyone trustee on their Santee's house yet. So emails are NOT going out yet. This is going to take me a few hours, guys.
  13. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Take your time! We waited 11 months for this. We can stand to wait a little longer. Maybe... Possibly... We'll do our best? :D
  14. Mara Malice New Member

I am very sad that I didn't know about this until just now. I didn't know that this was done in EQ2, I'm a fairly new player. I didn't know that stuff like this was posted only in the "Whats New" section. Something this great should be also announced on the Launcher, so everyone has a chance to find out about it. But, I sure will be looking for it next year when it comes around again! :) This seems like a very fun activity to do.
  15. kianne Well-Known Member

/knees knocking.../palms sweating../tentivaly listening out got my fone to bing with my email notification..... are we there yet!! are we there yet!! soooo nervouse i hope i dont let who ever it is down :) eeek!!
  16. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Heheh I think I have checked here and my email at least 50 times today =p So, not weird y'all! I just cant wait to see what my client likes.. dislikes.. ect.. so I know what I have to work with! Lord knows I will need every minute to make it magic!
  17. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Quick, send in a signup email! I've had to take a brief break from getting everyone's houses set up, so I'll work you in if you move fast!
  18. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Note: Emails will not be going out until after 12 PM Pacific tomorrow.

Something came up and I won't be able to finish assignments tonight. Almost everything is ready to go, just have to finish trusteeing people and send out the emails.

I apologize that you won't be able to start until after the emails go out. I had hoped to have everything finished tonight, but it's not to be.
  19. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Its ok Jazabelle. I am just appreciative of you running the event, and keeping us informed! I will be happily camping my email after noon pst tomorrow!
  20. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hehe that's quite alright, Jazabelle. Real life comes first. I can hurry up and wait for the email. :D

I reiterate what others have said here. Thank you to all of you who volunteer your time to do this.

Mara Malice, I agree, an announcement on the launcher would be nice, but this is run by players, not the EQII staff, so it's not likely to ever get announced on the launcher. I hope you are able to get your mail in to Jazabelle before it's too late, and I'm glad to see them making an exception to someone new to this event. :)