Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2016!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

IoR is good to go!

If you're on IoR and want to sign up, sign up as normal, and I will give Ocarinah the information she needs, as she said above!

We still need more Thurgadin participants! Get your friends on Thurgadin in on the swap!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Argh...okay, okay... :-/

Uwk
  3. enigmakitten New Member

Jazabelle

Replied to inbox message ) So happy ) Home net should hopefully be working by 5th at latest, sorries for late start on that. Using laptop atm but going to log in and try to get a few things done for this.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. kianne Well-Known Member

ok ive just signed up :) sent jaz an email
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Will be signing up tomorrow. Had to figure out what houses I wanted to give as options :)
  6. Gretel Well-Known Member

Signed up today ... had to figure out which house I wanted, too (last-minute shopper!) :)
  7. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

ONE MORE DAY! Signups close TOMORROW November 30th. I am pushing back the closing time to 9 PM Pacific to give you 24 hours to decide if you want in!
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'll help out in Thurgadin, but only two rooms, max, please. ;)

Uwk
  9. kianne Well-Known Member

i can also do thurgadin if needed if there is to many on skyfire but not sure what house i have to offer
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Kelvani Well-Known Member

I have never done this and I am excited/nervous about joining in. I was unsure if I should do this or not, but I think I will dive off the deep end and commit after all!

/deep breath

Trying to get my entry in before 3pm PST today /grin
  11. Wizzam Well-Known Member

My first year doin it too! Super excited :)
  12. Gretel Well-Known Member

Doooo eeeet! :D
  13. kianne Well-Known Member

only my second time and im poopin me pants in case i fluff up or get brain freeze
  14. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

My second time too! I loved how the one I did last year came out (my favorite thing I've done so far). But I'm so afraid that whoever gets me will be disappointed in what I do.
  15. Chikkin Well-Known Member

don't forget to leave a player made notebook with any tips and info about your character, or ideas you had in mind for this home, or what absolutely not to do. Every little thing like that helps with inspiration and with brain farts.

Also I found last year having a mannequin ( and they are cheaply made, no rares needed) placed in your home with exact height of your character, and even a sample of clothing he/she is wearing currently, helps a lot!
  16. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Oh what a great idea! I will use a house actor and copy her appearance over =D I did the book too, since it made sense.
  17. kianne Well-Known Member

thats a cool idea ... as soon as i know which server im doing i shall do that ill put an actor of me in there and a book
  18. Gretel Well-Known Member

Oooo yes, I'ma sneak in and add a house actor right now, before sign-ups close!
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

She extended the deadline to 9 pm PST, so panic not! :D

Uwk
  20. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

PANIC, PANIC THAT'S IN TWO HOURS! *panics!*
    Kelvani, Gretel, enigmakitten and 2 others like this.