Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2016!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Is it too late to send another?? (I guess it would be a choice. . . but I realy wouldn';t mind having 2 myself if they were small)
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Entered another one.
  3. Cylene Well-Known Member

Thank you:) Frostfell is one of my favorite seasons for decorating. I hope I can at least do a little project in a couple of weeks.
  4. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

just sent mine, can't wait!! :D
  5. Gretel Well-Known Member

I am excited about this and plan to sign up, just waiting until after black friday :confused: in case anything goes on sale that might change what I want to do! ;)
  6. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Sorry! Reply emails are going out tonight. Things have been unexpectedly busy this year in real life (funeral this past weekend, etc), which has made my responses slow.
  7. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Reply emails have gone out. From now on, I should be a bit better about replying to sign-up emails, so if you don't get an email within 2 days of signing up, send another!

We could use a few more Thurgadin decorators. Get your friends involved! ;)
  8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Yay! Thank you for doing this every year! It gives me something to look forward to. (Aside from Frostfell itself of course!) :D
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Argh argh argh...how many Thurgadin folks do you have? :-/

I might be able to do a TWO-room place, max. :-/

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  10. Vichane Well-Known Member

Hey guys! i know i've been quiet this year, but i came back to game and SIGNED UP. Just for this contest! <3
  11. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I play mostly on Isle of refuge now, so would like to put up 2 small houses as a choice ( good or evil)

if needed I can also put up something on Thurgadin where my old army is
  12. Chikkin Well-Known Member

oops, appears jazabelle doe not exist on Isle of refuge to give trustee access too :p
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I just want to let everyone know that I normally don't do contests or this house swap do to medical reasons. But I do want everyone to know that I am available to help. I have lots of level 100 crafters on Antonia Bayle with almost all the recipes including the sundered ground, city of mist and dhalgar building block recipes (plus I think most of my Building toons that are on every server can craft these building blocks). I have a bunch of the factions (all the city ones for sure) and have the Freeport and Qeynos timelines done so can buy all those house items as well. Please let me know if you need me to help out. I will try to get a bunch of the Freeport and Qeynos timeline items out on broker on Honex and Fastrada for cheap just in case you cannot catch me online.
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

LOL. . I was just going to ask how many are on Thurgadin! I would hate to be decorating my own house(s) . . for myself. . . like I always do. . . wouldn't be much of a surprise as I can't play blindfolded.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  15. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Hmm, I thought I had a Jazabelle there. But it wouldn't matter if I did, sadly, since I don't have a subscription at the moment.

Is there anyone who has a character on IoR who could handle the administrative work over there? Please DO NOT volunteer if you want to join in the swap!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  16. Chikkin Well-Known Member

IF there's going to nobody able to oversee and/or participate on Isle of refuge , then I'd join Thurgadin swap.
  17. Chikkin Well-Known Member

any news on Isle of Refuge being able to join SSHHS this year? or we have no one to do behind the scenes work?
  18. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I can handle the IoR administrative work if you need me to...I have a Building character on every server so please give access to Building.
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I can help with Building character. I haven't looked to see if there are others signed up on that server since I am very behind on reading the forums due to my Lasik surgery but my eyes are feeling up to playing again.

Edit: Please send email like you would for other servers and will have Jazabelle give me the info I need once signups are over. Just give Building access instead of to Jazabelle for now.
  20. Chikkin Well-Known Member

alrighty! I emailed Jazabelle with my Isle of refuge entry. GOing to give access to Building.
    trying to advertise it in chat too.