Ghost and Goblin Quest (bottom shard)

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kristabella, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Kristabella Well-Known Member

You need this quest to get the 3rd piece of the shard to do the finals KA sig quest.

I didn't go to wiki or zam to do the quest, I just tried to muddle thru and have fun, but this one was anything but fun lol.

I go in the wizard's den with shanks. I see a lot of level 107 and 107 groups of 3 heroic brutes. Two portals one green that goes to the brutes and one yellow that goes to the side. I thought maybe I could get around the brutes, and took the yellow portal. I went to the side and not down the hall climbed over some rocks, and came to an area with a bunch of iksars in cages.

I hover over on its clickable. I click it it updates my quest says I need 2 more. I go around get two more. A side door opens and I find wreek who wants a hiding place, took me a bit but I found a breakable wall. That was the place, I go back the way i came via yellow portal and waterfall area and tell him and he goes.

I evac to the front and shanks hasn't moved. He is still wanting me to kill the brutes. So, I give in and kill the brutes. Then a named runs up, Rock Collector. I kill him and go to the cage area again, now Shanks has joined me. He is going from cage to cage saying hes gonna give me a key.

Well the cages to me are not clickable now, because I clicked them before. So NOW he won't give me the key. So I get out of the zone, wait for the zone reset timer to reset, and go back. I do the zone again, this time in order, not going around. But the cages are still not clickable since my quest updated earlier. Now I have wasted 3-4 hours on one step and cannot move any further.

Is there any other way around this, to fix this, short of deleting the quest? To get it again if I just read right I have to go do the previous dungeon again to talk to chorch to get the quest to come here again.....

Any help would be appreciated.

PS Devs you should make it so those cages cannot be clicked unless you are on that step :) Just sayin'
  2. Lojaak Well-Known Member

You've missed a boss. Shanks gives you a key after you kill the hallway boss and do a couple other things.
  3. Kristabella Well-Known Member

TY I will go back and see if I can find the other boss..
  4. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Good luck. He was quite a pain until I figured out what to do!
  5. Rael Member

He still is being a pain for me :( Any advice? I know the commands he gives must be relevant I just don't know what I'm supposed to be doing with them and after many hours and death's I've given up for now, I'm killing the trash slowly enough as it is :rolleyes:
  6. Malleria Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Hope that helps :)
    Shmogre likes this.
  7. Grunter New Member

Any hints on how to defeat Nazkra ? I have a feeling I am way under powered for this, haven't had any problem with kunark quests up to now, I can hardly even kill one brute - my mercenary does it while I lie dead.
  8. Kirlia New Member

I ended up pulling him from the doorway by the teleporter (NOT the cage doorway). He was still pulling adds until I drew him all the way out to the rocks (the teleporter wouldn't work). Note, AOEs appeared to heal him, so after I got him in the rocks, I had no adds, and it was a fairly simple fight.
  9. Lojaak Well-Known Member

If you pull him from the cage doorway, there's a section of hall that has no adds in, and you can fight him there with no/minimal adds. Make sure you have SF on when pulling though.