Have you played as every race?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Liral, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Liral Active Member

I haven't myself. I have never rolled a Fae, Troll, Sarnak, Arasai, Aerakyn or Freeblood. Right now got like 24 toons I do believe. lol
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

I haven't either. I've played barbarians, dark elves, high elves, freeblood, ogres, trolls, one gnome, and one Halfling. I am, however, one toon away from trying all classes. I've held off on paladin. Not sure why, but it's next.
  3. Vlahkmaak Active Member

While Trolls are generally superior at everything Dwarfs make acceptable paladins.
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

But dwarves make terrible lunches... unless you really cook them to make them tender *giggles as I run off into the shadows munching on a seasoned dwarf leg*
    ShaggyBodom and Prissetta like this.
  5. Svenone Well-Known Member

Aarakyn? We are born of dragons? No, thanks.
    Ratonga? The true master race! Yes, please!
    Barbarian? Big and dumb. Made for tanking! Yes!
    Erudite? Yep
    Human? Yes
    Freeblood? (a vampire by any other name...) No.
    Half elf? Too (censored by the PC police) for my taste. That would be a negative.
    Gnome? The smaller, the better! Yes!
    Kerra? Well, they are no ratonga, but ok.
    Dwarf? Sure, gotta have a drinking buddy!
    Fae? They shack up with wood elves. No way!
    Froglok? Them is some good eatin (legs)! Did, deleted. They don't hop too well without legs!
    Halfling? Frodo Baggins! Yeppers!
    High elf? Oh yeah. The ego fits a caster just right!
    Wood elf? (The PC police strike again.) No thank you!
    Arasai? An evil fae? Well, they are evil...but no.
    Dark elf? Evil and beautiful? I'll take two!
    Iksar? Maybe my next new character, but not yet.
    Ogre? Too ugly for my tastes. Do you remember the EQ1 butt scratching? Pass.
    Sarnak? They are big and they hold weapons funny sometimes, but I like em anyway. Check!
    Troll? Like the ogre, but without the butt scratching. Nope!
    Nuhvohk likes this.
  6. Cheesenabber Active Member

I think I have everything but trolls and dwarves.. just haven't had the right inspiration..
  7. Lojaak Well-Known Member

I try to roll other races, but they just aren't Iksar. :oops:
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Yup - I have at least one of every race except for Sarnak... I rolled one and couldn't stand looking at her backside (I play in third person) so I deleted her.
  9. Katz Well-Known Member

I've every race except: Aarakyn, Erudite, Froglok, Ogre, Sarnak, and Troll. I don't think I have a Dwarf but I'll have to check to be sure.
    I'm missing four of the classes too. Assassin, paladin, monk and defiler.
  10. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

I have tried all the small races because small races are awesomely awesome.

Not sure what all I haven't tried, but I know Erudite will never be one I try, their foreheads scared me in EQ1. You could fit a gnome into them things! ;) The much larger races I sometimes try but never get very far.
  11. Malahk Active Member

I have played every race over the years, except Aarakyn of course (not paying to unlock them like I did Freeblood). I've found that I like the tracking ability too much though and eventually deleted each race until I've ended up with races or classes that can track. But, I do wish other races could track. I'd love a little more diversity in my characters. I'm tired of Half Elf, Wood Elf, and Kerra.

I know Halflings can track too but....eww.
  12. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Never played as halfling, gnome, or dwarf. I've rolled ogres but haven't kept any of them.
    All of the other races are pretty neato :)
    I thoroughly love rolling Sarnak, even though I get frustrated by a severe lack of nice armor and clothing options, and it's fun to play Trolls because you never see them, but I'll always have a soft spot for Ratongas. Oh, and male elves of all flavours.
  13. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I have everything except humans (I get bored playing humans in an mmo) and freeblood. Fae, Froglok, Ratonga and Kerra are my favorites. :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  14. Cheesenabber Active Member

if you have mercs, Trundo in Kelethin can track for you :) . Also, the KA CE/PE merc tracks. I'm not sure on any others
    Shmogre and Malahk like this.
  15. Raff Well-Known Member

I've played them all. But I tend to prefer Dark Elves, Wood Elves, Humans and Ogres. Not sure why, just what I like. I've played and deleted every other race multiple times.
  16. Kithin New Member

GOOD
    Dwarf? Haven't but who knows?
    Fae? Made one at one point in time i'm sure but didn't last long...
    Froglok? Yes, betrayed him to Freeport to be a Brusier before Brusier became a neutral class
    Halfling? Yes, betrayed him to Freeport to be a Inquisitor
    High elf? Can't say I have...
    Wood elf? Nope... and Won't go there....
    NEUTRAL
    Aarakyn? Maybe one day if I decide to splurge for their race pack
    Barbarian? at one point I had a Barb Beserker but have since replaced him....
    Erudite? No... and I don't really feel the need too...
    Freeblood? Have one thats a 90 Warlock which I never play... hrmm...
    Gnome? At one point in time I had a Brusier by the name of Fizzlebum Cognocker...
    Halfelf? Many of times did I try and make a male halfelf scout and got it to lvl15-20 and delete!
    Human? Nope... Never...
    Kerra? have made 3 in my eq2 life time but only 2 exist today... dirge and monk...
    Ratonga? lets just say I have a Mouse... problem... 3 tonga's all with the last name Mousekins... (warden, beserker, mystic) even made a guild named Tenacious Tongas....
    EVIL
    Arasai? have 2... (defiler & illy)
    Dark elf? my first and most recent reincarnation... dark elf assassin...
    Iksar? did try a number of times but wasn't till recently i commited to making one a perminate addition to my character sheet
    Ogre? yupp a berserker, on my 2nd account
    Sarnak? Just my Shadowknight! wouldn't really have it any other way
    Troll? not so much on eq2... but ran around for years as one on EQ1
  17. Levatino Active Member

GOOD (rarely play the do gooders and if i do I mostly end up betraying)
    Dwarf? nope
    Fae? nope
    Froglok? Yes, also good cause they have waterbreathing
    Halfling? still on my list
    High elf? nope
    Wood elf? played them but good guy so not for long
    NEUTRAL
    Aarakyn? yes but don't know wings are to big, play mostly in 3rd person
    Barbarian? yes
    Erudite? yes, i find them to have a good body for outfits and helmets, doesn't look strange
    Freeblood? yes for roleplay necromancer
    Gnome? love the little guys
    Halfelf? yes played them
    Human? boring but yeah my first char never touched them again
    Kerra? yes
    Ratonga? whiskers offcourse
    EVIL
    Arasai? nope
    Dark elf? yes
    Iksar? my main
    Ogre? yes have a char
    Sarnak? love them