Lakeshore Shopping District - Maj'dul Server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Now open for business on Maj'Dul - my new broker house - the Lakeshore Shopping District! It can be found under Hall of Fame / Newly Published or Shanette's Hua Mein Retreat - South Qeynos Prestige Portal.

The Entrance
    [IMG]

The Lakehouse
    [IMG]

The Cave
    [IMG]

The Riverbed
    [IMG]

Thanks for shopping Shanette and Co.! Please come again! :D
  2. Gneaux Active Member

Definitely going to check this place out!
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Same. Putting on todo list. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Omg I love to shop - be right there!

Seriously it looks like a lot of work's gone into that place and I will definitely come over to see it:)
  5. Gracey Well-Known Member

Nicely done!!! LOVE this house! Those blue rooms are just amazing.
  6. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thank you! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

I went to visit and vote this morning - I love the individual colour schemes you have done for each section and yet kept the style consistent - lovely idea too to put all your brokers in one spot like that - I seriously wouldn't have the patience!
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Very cool! Love the way you displayed armor and epic weapons. Very easy to find each merchant. Nice job!!!
  9. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thanks y'all! I'd had some comments in my old broker house that it was difficult to find merchants, so I tried to make it a bit easier in this one. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  10. Khiara Active Member

You know I hate you a lil bit right now...right? I mean in a TOTALLY LOVING AND SUPPORTIVE WAY...I hates you jes a lil bit, precious.;)

Looks amazing...as always lady!!
  11. Valzen Well-Known Member

Will definitely be putting on my touring shoes. Looks fantastic. Well done.... again!