Show Off Your Ratonga

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Avouriel the Ratonga, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

That is awesome. Broom ftw.

As an aside the outfit is super cute too.
  2. Belenos Well-Known Member

Yes, and think how much fun we could have with broom mounts as we sneak up behind other players and stand there while patiently waiting for them to look down....:eek::D
    Avahlynn likes this.
  3. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

Ttobey I have some great news for you I might have some money coming in and if that happens I might just be making a stop in Daybreak offices and if I do I have SO MANY GOOD IDEAS and I need to take up at least three days time to go over drawings and ideas and everything with you guys so you don't mind if I do that right?
    :D

edit -- heck, I can even toss in some tentacles for you somewhere
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Prissetta likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Well Ttobey, since somebody resurrected this thread, I am still waiting for a broom mount. As you can see, just from this thread alone, there are enough people wanting a broom mount to make it worth your time. *taps foot impatiently*

C'mon, give in already, you already have the work done as you said you made it and it looked like an enlarged meat and two veg. If we don't care, why not try it out on us and let us decide.

Please, pretty please, with lots of peanut butter and cheese???????

Cyrrena