Where to see the City of Mist Waterfront Estate? (from expac)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Zhaanish, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Zhaanish Well-Known Member

I wasn't willing to watch the stream on Facebook. It's a personal thing I hate Facebook. The only thing I regret missing is the City of Mist Waterfront Estate. Does anyone have a link to the video (had hoped it would be re-posted by Daybreak) or screenshots of it?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Cinnamon Active Member

From what I seen, they only showed some of the outside of where you can empty this moat area...in which is kinda neat but would have liked to seen more of inside of the building(s) myself.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Zhaanish like this.
  3. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Why is this house only one per account? Does anyone know if this is being looked into?
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I think they were only going to look into the recipe being only 1 per account. I didn't hear anything about the house being 1 per account.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

You don't have to log into facebook or create an account or anything. I did get an error message when I opened another tab to look at something at forums while listening so if you go to that page stay on it.

https://www.facebook.com/EverQuest2/videos/10154191695218127/
  6. Zhaanish Well-Known Member

Right now the house is listed one per account on the website :(
  7. Zhaanish Well-Known Member

Thanks but I was hoping they'd put it on youtube or somewhere. I guess I'll just have to wait until people post pictures here. It's no about creating an account, it's about avoiding facebook. ;-)
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

They updated the expansion details page. Now both the house and recipe are PER CHARACTER instead of PER ACCOUNT. WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOT squeeeeee!
  9. Wizzam Well-Known Member

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! K, now I'm happy to fork out the money! THANK YOU!
  10. daicia Well-Known Member

I posted in the thread about the stream, but I'll copy/paste my post from there too...

I made a quick and dirty collage of the house for housing nerds who don't have the time to watch the stream. Keep in mind this doesn't really put into perspective how HUGE it looks. The water can be turned on and off and it sits at the edge of a seemingly endless waterfront as well.

Most of the pics I grabbed for this show it with the water on, but the bottom right shows it without, which adds a great deal of space for builders. Obviously I've not been in it, but watching the video, the sheer volume of space reminds me of the prestige houses like the Fearful Retreat, Court of the Master, of Isle of Refuge (home) -- that is more like having a whole zone to mess about with.

They didn't show any inner building/s though, so I can't say if it has any inner rooms or many inner rooms!
    [IMG]
  11. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I would also like to see more of the inside if there is one, they didn't say.
  12. Lamatu Active Member

I asked keeks on discord and he said there are 2 interiors you can go into in the new house.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Wise. That way, yeah, people will be a lot more eager to shell out the $$$ for it. ;->

That freakin' thing looks huge! I take it, we'll still only have 900-1000 or so slots per category for items? :-/

Harder to block off areas this way, especially if they allow flight "within" it... ;->

Uwk
    Geden, Ocarinah and Zhaanish like this.
  14. Zhaanish Well-Known Member

Thanks!
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yes very very smart. I only got standard on my second account but since they switch to per character on the house I will just have to upgrade so that all my building toons get the house. This means I can open this house up to allow people to decorate for The Niboota House Challenge! Woot woot!
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Ooopppps! It kept saying timed out but then posted twice lol.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Hate it when it does that... ;->

Uwk
    Zhaanish likes this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Exactly! What were they thinking when it was originally listed as per ACCOUNT?! :confused: Unless they're gonna sell the house separately (and I wouldn't recommend they do that until next year or when this expac will go free content), that made no sense whatsoever. Dangle a place like this in front of rabid decorators' eyes... ;->

Uwk
    Ocarinah, Febrith and Zhaanish like this.
  19. Zhaanish Well-Known Member

I agree I'd love to see the inside. But now that it's one per char I'll be getting it for sure either way. :)
  20. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

When will the house be patched to tour??? And what is it called?
  21. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I really think the 34.99 version should have the house and the picture also! EVERYONE should get the house and the painting. It really isn't fair that you have to pay so much money for the house. We already pay a monthly fee to play the game. I really can't afford the 89.99 . . and I definitely can't afford the 139.99! That's ridiculous! Ought to just knock it down to 2 versions. . .
    and raise the 39.99 to 59.99. We are more used to that anyway!