Playing an Old Sony EQ2 account....

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Shadow Shinto, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Shadow Shinto New Member

Does anyone know how to link the accounts or whatever so I can play my old account I had when Sony ran this game?
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Your old account will work be exact same way. Just log in with same details.
    santargria and Kittybock like this.
  3. Shadow Shinto New Member

Is there a way to get those. In all honesty I haven't been on this game in about 5 years
  4. Shadow Shinto New Member

FYI I remember one name only Dragonblood
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Go to the daybreak login pages, and will be an option for if you forgot your username. You'll will then have to input the email you used and it'll send you a username. After that you can subsequently try log in or reset password if you can answer your security questions
  6. Lamatu Active Member

If you still kept the game installed all those years all account login names are in the game folder.

They will be called youraccount_characters.ini and inside that file just lists toon names for the account.

Lost passwords or more usernames will have to be recovered like Error posted.
    Juraiya, Finora and Avahlynn like this.
  7. Shadow Shinto New Member

THANK YOU VERY MUCH -- found this information on my old hard drive and now can play my high levels again :)
    Juraiya likes this.