Didn't get email to get into Zek the Scourge

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Jascrue, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Jascrue New Member

I finished TOT in May, got the doomwalker ring but did not get the email to enter Zek. Trying to get back into the game now before the new expansion. I've never been on the forums before so this might be the wrong place to post this but I've done 3 in game bug posts with no response. I've tried every trick I've found on Google and today tried resetting the asset list at the login screen to no avail. I'm getting very frustrated can anyone help?

Thank you.
  2. Azure New Member

Are you a paid member? You have to have a membership to access Zek. You can get the "glowing burl" from the mailman on Isle of Mara. Just hail him and he'll hand you one. Examine that and should start the quest.
  3. Adevil Well-Known Member

FYI, the ingame /bug report is just that. You're reporting a bug, not asking for help. There is never a response to those reports.

/petition would be the request for help (or just go straight to the web site and open a ticket).
  4. Rockoversoul New Member

I have been trying to help him with this but yes he is a paid member and after that he indeed went to Jerol in the Village of Shin but he only gave the item/quest for the starter tradeskill quest.
  5. Jascrue New Member

Yes I have a membership, I have already gone to the mailman on the Isle of Mara and he doesn't offer the burl. Thanks for the feedback it appears I need to web site and open a ticket. Thanks so much for the feedback.
  6. Lamatu Active Member

It's a long shot, but have someone link the burl in game to you and see if it triggers quest on examine.
    \aITEM 862421793 -591095753:a Glowing Burl\/a
  7. Adevil Well-Known Member

Also try using the search packs feature to search for Burl.
  8. Jascrue New Member

Thanks everyone for the feedback, you've given me a couple of things to try tonight. I greatly appreciate it!
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  9. Jascrue New Member

Good morning, I wanted to give a little feedback on where I am with this. I did what Adevil suggested and used the petition to create a bug report. I'll let you know how it goes. Thank you.
    flameweaver and Prissetta like this.
  10. Jascrue New Member

Less than 24 hours and someone from Daybreak put the burl back in my bag so issue resolved pretty awesome and thanks again for the help!
    Prissetta and Adevil like this.