Evac BUG in Algorithem for Destruction / Maldura

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Hellfiren, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello Community,

I could get realy disapointed about the fact, that the script were you had to collect the Phylacterions could be cheated with doing an EVAC.

This had to be fixed soon, because every class who has this ability to Evac klicks it when ever he or she want.
    Evac is a Ability to escape frome a sencles Fights or Bad Situations, but not for killing a script in my opinion!!!
    At least evak is done if THE TANK is calling for it and not if some one thinks he must hit this spell.

2nd thing i hate about this no one is doing the timed Trash Quest ( 22 to Trash Mobs ) in Algorithem, because you dont need to kill the Boss below for spawning the next or at least the End boss Black Bolt.

This Quest is giveing Qeens Coins and a lot of Status ( 40k ) which everyone needs for short time Addornments or other stuff to buy and for leveling Guilds.
    And every done Quest if timed or not will do some % on a not finaly leveled out green addornment.

So whats the matter why so many groups dont invest the at least 4 or 5 min to kill these 22 trash mobs and later the 15 skeletons.
    Time cant be the problem 5min are nothing for the amount of positve things you get from thes 2 timed quests and these tow are the eaysest after the tow timed quests in Kralet Temple of III Seen.

Helfiren
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

A good way to get action on an exploit is to send a PM to one of the devs in the forums
  3. Tupperbeast Active Member

@ Hellfiren on thurgadin people are bored because of the Content, thats why all run easy quick the zones.
    Most peoples run Eth Daily and stop playing.
    Daybreak should try to make another to find away the game more interesting.
  4. Livejazz Well-Known Member

Quite often, escaping from a fight or bad situation does require you to "kill" a script. Because of that, there is likely little or nothing the devs could do to "fix" the issue you're complaining about without making Evac nearly worthless.

Point being: it's not a "bug" you're complaining about, it's how Evac works.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

In this case it is a bug. In the zone you're supposed to have to kill all the names to unlock the last name. In this case, if you evac you can completely skip on part of the dungeon and still finish the zone.
  6. Lucus Well-Known Member

originally you needed all 5 Phylactery to progress the zone, now you only need one, using evac doesn't save time, in the time it takes a scout to cast evac and everyone to load in back by the door i can pick one up and run past the zone in door up the steps and wait for the group to finish reloading the zone.

remember people's load times vary and you'll piss off some people using evac for something so trivial as running to pick up one phylactery.

people are trying to rush every zone these days, if you are lucky to get a group that doesn't want to rush chances are there will be that one person that will keep pulling stuff keeping the tank off balance having to keep snapping stuff off the group when the person pulling **** goes out like a flame being snuffed.
    Livejazz likes this.
  7. Lamatu Active Member

I think you can only skip the first name in here. In the past you needed to kill the spider to be able to click anything after the golem dies even after a evac. The 2nd to last name wont even activate even if you can bypass the barrier which can still be done by a summoner.

I think the evac mechanic is working as intended. The Devs have stated in the past that temporary nozone items will be auto placed when zoning back into a zone. This is to prevent players from being gated if they leave early or go ld.
  8. Estal Well-Known Member

Rushing an area and letting the aoe's fly with a devil may care attitude qualifies as too slow these days and people actually try to make it even faster than that? Wow.
  9. Livejazz Well-Known Member

Then the fix is for that zone only, which is not at all what the OP is implying. It's not hard to implement either: there are other zones in which Evac is turned off entirely, so that's certainly one way to do it.