Agnostic dungeons not droping last loot

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Xavion, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Xavion Well-Known Member

for the new angostic dungeons the last boss of the dungeon drops a ornate chest which when opened gives nothing just a message that says you recieve :
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Are you level 100? I found that my level 100s running agnostics didn't get any reward (once in a while a lower level master). Anything below 95 seemed to get rewards. Maybe the old 20-94 rule set is still applying. I'd imagine (obviously a complete speculation on my part) there would be nothing in the agnostic gear that would interest a level 100.

Of course, that doesn't take into account folks that want appearance gear! :)

Doesn't mean there should or shouldn't be a reward for the level 100s. Just adding my 2cp as to when I didn't get a reward.
  3. Lamatu Active Member

I reported this on Test with /bug. I was using the new try before buy 95 and went through all the new agnostics while power leveling a toon on Test. The last name would drop a chest but no loot in it for the 95.

I can also report the xp was horrible in the agnostics and the mobs had a lot more HP than the older agnostics it seemed. In the end I dragged the lower toon through all the normal dungeons and xp was 100x better and faster.
  4. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

This was happening yesterday as well - all other bosses dropped a chest and my level 97 and 96 received loot (the level 90 agnostic gear from the old zones), but nothing off final boss aside from the etyma. Is it also intended that all the additional drops (adepts, masters, etc.) are for 80-89? If it goes to 100 the least it could drop is 90-100 adepts so people are a little better prepared for AoM/ToT.

The Guk instance and Befallen instance have shinies (much like Deep Forge). The others do not. Guk also has a key mob and key chest that can be opened.

Granted, we had a 100 sk in the group, but the mobs melted. Experience wasn't terrific but at how fast we cleared the zone it ended up not being bad. (Group was 100sk, fully ToT/Zek geared, 97 heroic pally, 96 heroic warlock afk on follow, and some sub-90 members that joined. No healer.)

It would be great if some of these new agnostics dropped the newer model gear that is from the ToT agnostics (which do NOT go to 100).
    Prissetta likes this.