Need New Marketplace Class / change Potion Please.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by toschoolforkool, Aug 26, 2016.

1. toschoolforkool Member

Please make a New Marketplace Class Change Potion Please.

yep. The potion would work like this.

If you are level 70 or higher level and your class may be a Warden, and you did not like that warden but already did crafting and work on the toon that you dont want too do again. You could buy the potion to change the class to whatever class you would want to play.

All items and gear stay on toon. if not able to use bye certain class's then goes in your inventory. Epic , mythical quests would need to be re-done for the class pick.

Spells and combat arts need to be re-done or re-made. ( meaning if your toon is fully mastered on a warden, then if you choose to play a ranger, you need to make those combat arts / spells.

Start the price at 29.99 and Daybreak will make some cash!

Also do the same thing trade skill levels as well.

Thanks for your time!
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

Crafters have asked for a way to change the class of a high level crafter/low level adventurer for years. We have been told that it wasn't feasible by a dev somewhere on the old forums. I forget the exact reason. That being said, the question does still periodically rear it's head and is something many players support.

Now for the tradeskills, there is already an in game method of changing your tradeskill to any other tradeskill. I don't see any reason a crafting class change potion would be needed.
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. toschoolforkool Member

Crafting in game goes too lvl 9 if u change. You cannot go from lvl 80 jeweler to lvl 80 alchiy. Thats what the potion would do!
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

I know that's how it works. I still don't think there needs to be a potion for that. Heck, even the crafters asking for the adventure class change were willing to drop down to level 9 again if we were allowed to change.
  5. Cinnamon Active Member

I really feel that they could offer this, but with a condition, that it resets you to level 9. The issue that comes from the devs in the past was allowing players to repeat quest's again...so is that really that bad of a thing? Could doing quest's that offer nice rewards, break the game per say, I don't know
  6. Maldek Active Member

29.95 to be a level 70?
    Why not 35.00 to be level 95?
    Malleria likes this.
  7. Rainmare Well-Known Member

they can't do that for TS becuase of the class specific TS lines that don't transfer over. and they can't do it for adventures because of the thousands of class specific quests and the same reason.