Help Needed on AB to dress a few house actors

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! I need some help dressing up a couple house actors on Antonia Bayle server so that I can finally finish recreating Raainy's Perfectly Ridiculous Sanctuary that won the SS2015 contest. My birthday is on April 1st so when I saw this house I had to have it and Raainy was awesome to let me get a copy of her layout so I could recreate on Antonia Bayle server. I really want the house to be as close of a match as I can. There is one house item (Community Challenge Reward) I cannot get since it was a facebook promotion a few years back and I really don't do facebook. There are a few outfit items and weapons I do not have as well. I am hoping all you wonderfully helping decorators can help with the below items:

House Actor 1: Mantle of the Wayward and Havoc Needed
    [IMG]
    The shoulders item, "Mantle of the Wayward", is needed on about 5 house actors. The weapon, "Havoc", is needed on about 1 house actor.

House Actor 2: Faded Black Hood Needed
    [IMG]
    This hood is needed on about 3 house actors.

House Actor 3: Voidlink Cap of Roguish Charm
    [IMG]
    The cap, "Voidlink Cap of Roguish Charm" is needed on about 3 house actors.

House Actor 4: Charm's Way
    [IMG]
    The weapon, "Charm's Way", is needed on about 2 house actors.

If you have any of the 5 items I am missing and willing to help out, please contact me in private pm or in game tell or mail to Antonia_Bayle.Ocarinah. Thank you so very much! Oaky :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Aww, I'm on Maj'dul server, so I can't help you. I hope you find what you're looking for. I have Havoc on my server and may even have one or two of the other items, but alas, that doesn't help. :/
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I know you would help if you could. I am sure someone will have these items, either that or I wait for my bestie to finish farming to get all the pieces. I fixed the first image. I guess I deleted the wrong one earlier.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

That hood...it shares an appearance maybe with another hood, perhaps? I think I have one just like it (somewhere) on AB but I don't have a priest...lol ok this is gonna make me bonkers until I find it and see. *Vanishes into the abyss of her huge AB stockpile of things*.
  5. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Ok I am close to positive it shares the look of the hood of assailing onslaught. (Long enough name or what lol). It's on an actor in a house sis and I did for AB and I just published it so you can find it fast. Newly published, medium homes, titled A Hidden Safe House for Refugees. The image is of the house actor and the possibly matching hood. She's in the room to your immediate right. If the hood is what you need let me know, I've got it in the bank.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

That is almost exactly like the hood I need so it will work. Thank you so much! Just let me know who to give access to or let me know when is a good time to meet and I can be online. If you just want access, here is the waypoints of the house actors that need the hood:

Main room just to right of door, female sitting at /waypoint -95.81, -22.37, -333.88
    Main room straight back on left, male standing at /waypoint -118.48, -22.86, -311.35
    Middle room (straight back), male sitting on left side at /waypoint -99.07, -21.51, -268.61

I can mail the waypoints too so you can do mail anywhere while trying to set the house actors.

Thanks!!! Oaky :D
  7. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Access works, I'll pm you my character info and get it done today or tomorrow morning. So glad it helps!
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Access is granted and mail sent to your character the house details/waypoints. Thanks so so so much! I really appreciate the help. Hopefully others can help with the other items I need....getting excited to publish.

Oaky :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

You are good to go, hun. Let me know if I can help more or if I accidentally dressed the wrong actors. That house is unrecognizable, btw, just incredibly cool! I love it. Looks great, truly. Those columns.are.off.the.chain.awesome. :)

<3,
    Ava
    Ocarinah likes this.
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thanks again for your help!!! You got the right actors dressed. I know right! Raainy is an amazing decorator!!! I cannot wait for those that are only on AB to she her house. <3 Oaky
    Avahlynn likes this.
  11. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Did you still need the Swashbuckler epic? I have one floating around somewhere.
    Ocarinah likes this.
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I do still need it (only house actor 2 was finished). That would be awesome. Just send me message who I should give access to the house. I should be on tomorrow.
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Now I feel really silly. I didn't know that the "Charm's Way" was the Swashie epic weapon. I actually have that completed on one of my non main accounts. I only did a search on my main account toons to see if I had the weapon. Thank you so much for your help tho Jazabelle!!!

So now I just need the:
    House Actor 1: Mantle of the Wayward and Havoc Needed
    House Actor 3: Voidlink Cap of Roguish Charm
  14. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Havoc is the Brig Epic/Myth, you could always betray your swash to get that one if you are having trouble finding a brig to help (unfortunately our guild brig is a lazy whatsit and hasn't got one or i'd volunteeer him)

I'll see if I can pick up the other items for you, I like running old raids.
    Ocarinah likes this.
  15. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

My brigand on AB has Havoc in her bank, so I can place that for you. Just shoot me a tell/mail on either of the characters in my signature, those are who I'm online with the most. :)
    Ocarinah likes this.
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

That would be awesome!!! Looks like Charbryn has came through with the Havoc. I do have a brig but havent gotten close enough to do the epic weapon yet. I just have so many alts lol.

17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I sent mail to the two characters in signature mail and then sent your brig mail as well. Your brig has been granted access to the house and mailed house info and waypoint. Thank you so very much for helping with this!!!