Daily Objectives keeps coming back

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Sunborne, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Sunborne Member

I've completed the Daily Objectives 5 or 6 times today, and am one boss away from completing it yet again. I have restarted the game and rebooted my computer, but it's still in my quest window. I would really like to play some more today, so how do I turn off the Daily Objective?
  2. Kittybock Well-Known Member

someone in our guild mentioned the same issue. Mine and another guildie that are online, however, have not had ours reset.

Might be a good thing to put in a bug report!
  3. Sunborne Member

I did /bug it, but was hoping there was a way to delete/dismiss/turn off Daily Objectives on my end, that I am just too blind to see on my own.
    Kittybock likes this.
  4. Caith Developer

Thanks for the heads up, we're taking a look. There was a background maintenance completed today that may be the root cause.
    Kittybock likes this.
  5. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

It happened to me earlier today, I think. I could have sworn I finished dailies and then later while in another area and busy I think it pinged again. I was busy at the time and figured it was just me making a mistake but if it was happening to others then I felt I should say something. Didn't bug it because I wasn't sure and didn't think about it til reading this thread now. I can submit a bug report if it helps.
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Hi Caith, an update. This happened to me today (06/24/2016) on one account. I usually log in and take care of the Daily Objectives and then go about my game play. Finished them, started the dailies for the apprentices, after the fourth alt did the apprentice daily, Daily Objectives popped up again. The other accounts no additional DO's (at that time). Finished up. Logged in on Test and all the accounts had the Daily Objectives back up again.
  7. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Um, I bugged this in game but I've gotten like a dozen daily loyalty coins today....*awkward*...I can't seem to stop it from renewing the daily quests. I already had like 90-100 daily coins, through legit play. I'm sure someone can dial me back to the proper amount . Still feels weird. I swear I'm not cheating!

All I'm doing is the crafting stuff in Isle of Sanctuary. I just keep obtaining and then some time later it pops up again. It's almost like it's reading hours as days in terms of refreshing the quest for dailies.
  8. Sunborne Member

Daily Objectives keeps changing, even when I do not complete it. My first DO today did not have harvesting so I went to do that. About 15 miutes in I noticed DO had Harvesting 40/40 filled. Paying more attention, the DO kept changing every 2 minutes or so while I was harvesting, but just sat there when I was doing nothing.

As Avahlynn said, I swear I'm not cheating; in fact, I am not PLAYING to prove I am not cheating, and it is boring and kind of irksome. Can we get an assurance that if we play and happen to get Tokens, we won't be sent to Drunder or banned for cheating? That devs will remove the excess coinage and that will be the end of it? Please?
  9. Xper Well-Known Member

It's bugs like these that really de-value our 12-year veteran reward...
  10. Maevianiu Well-Known Member

What character(s) and server(s) is this happening to?
  11. Sunborne Member

All of my characters on one account, Maj'Dul and HoF. I would PM you the account name if I could figure out how to do that.
  12. Heliotropic New Member

Happening to me as well on AB server.
  13. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I have one account on AB. Im happy to pm account info to staff.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Left click on the forum name and click the "start a conversation" button. That sends a message to that person.

Cyrrena
    Sunborne and Avahlynn like this.
  15. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Done. Hoping it is an easy fix.
  16. Sunborne Member

I, too, have sent a PM to Maevianiu (thank you, Cyrrena) but it is 1730 in San Diego: I doubt anything will be done with this until Monday. :(
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You are very welcome, I hope your issue gets resolved quickly.

Cyrrena
  18. Shriike New Member

Have the same craziness going on as well. Already PMed info.
  19. Toughness New Member

Same happened to me. For last 3 days received like 100 Loyalty Coins and seems will go for more :)
    This is appeared after last hotfix.
  20. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

It had stopped last night but...started again today. I think I'm up like twenty to thirty daily coins.