TheLegion (Skyfire Server) Raiding, Groups, Crafting, and Much More

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lexxiii, May 17, 2016.

1. Lexxiii Active Member

Are you looking for a laid back guild that treats everyone like family? Have you been trying to unlock your characters, but haven't been able to? Raiding not you thing, but grouping and/or crafting is? Are you looking for a home that you can call yours and stay? Want a guild not only for your main but all of your alts? Then TheLegion is for you. We are currently recruiting all classes besides tanks for raiding, DPS and Util preferred. We raid on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8 PM to 11 PM EST. We group everyday. We are currently doing ToT, with Zek soon to come. Our only requirement is Ventrilo, since we don't use in game voice except in the rare groups. You can send a tell to Oogaaboogaa or Lexxiiii, or shoot them an in game mail. We do use adult humor, so only people 18+ please. TheLegion hopes to hear from you.

~Oogaaboogaa, who has 11+ toons in TheLegion and loves everyone in the family~
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  2. Pilgram New Member

returning to the game after about 2-3 years away. Will have to start all over so i will actually know the class i make. Me and my daughter "in college not a kid" are looking for a guild to grow with. Are you guys who we are looking for?
  3. Lexxiii Active Member

We may just be. We are very family friendly and we treat everyone with respect and kindness. We do joke a lot and use some adult humor like I said, but we dont aim to offend anyone, and if we do, we make sure not to do it again.
  4. Seryndipity Active Member

Update: We, as a guild, are looking for players who like the idea of casual raiding but prefer to do so within a guild that is not so huge in numbers that its members are taken for granted. We work together as a team to help each other gear up while working to complete end game content. We need all classes with the exception of tanks. Our Hall is has all of the necessary amenities and wonderfully decorated too! Our raid night schedule is Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8pm-11pm EST: perfect for just about all kinds of playstyles. Our Looting system is very fair and more than reasonable to give everyone the opportunity to get the upgrades needed for their characters without signing your life away to a hardcore raid guild. Do you already have a guild where your Main is parked? Roll an alt, level and come join our awesomeness! Want to know more on a personal level? Send our amazing Leader Temptrss/Seductrss, me or any other guildie a tell in game and tell us about yourself and have us invite you in.