My version of a Village of Shin

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Tohopka, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Tohopka Active Member

Ok Here are some teasers for everyone finally. Still trying to come up with a good unique name for it.

Entrance:
    [IMG]
    Sleeping and bath house:
    [IMG]
    Dining Hall:
    [IMG]
    Master's quarters with dojo:
    [IMG]
    Front shot of bath house:
    [IMG]
    Entrance to fire hall:
    [IMG]

This is the Hua Mein retreat. It is on AB under Kusanku. Still finishing it before I Publish it.
  2. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

beautiful work! I can't wait till you finish it. :)
    Tohopka and Merriel like this.
  3. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Lovely =D Can't wait to tour the finished product!
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Love what you have done here so far ,you seem to have caught the spirit of Shin with what you created I am looking forward to seeing how it looks when completed .
  5. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Awesome, can't wait to see more! :)
    Tohopka, Xillean and Merriel like this.
  6. Xillean Well-Known Member

Ok so this is pretty amazing, great work so far!!!
    Tohopka likes this.
  7. Tohopka Active Member

Thanks all :D
    I am hoping to have it completed before the month is over, I'm waiting on moonlight - I need some items from there and still harvesting the etherwood for the monks that live there ;)
    But it is coming together finally.

Real quick though on the why. My background is martial arts and been studying it for over 30yrs. If I ever own property this is what I always envisioned it too look like. I have a deep fascination with the Asian World and all martial arts not just the style I still study to this day (same style for 33 yrs and been studying MA for close to 38 yrs.)
    So this is my passion, even though my mains are a bst and channeler. I do have 2 monks and been comtemplating on trying a bruiser.:p
    Nockturnal and Cyliena like this.
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

Lovely work and I'm looking forward to seeing it finished - also, you won't regret bruiser - speaking as someone with monk and bruiser they're great classes to play:)
    Tohopka likes this.
  9. Tohopka Active Member

UpdateUpdateUpdate.........it is published under medium homes, called One Heart, One Mind. Took me over 7 months. BTW it's on AB server under kusanku
    Faeonara likes this.
  10. Tohopka Active Member

Now if Suka won't push me down lol everyone is welcome
    Faeonara likes this.
  11. Mysstie Well-Known Member

This is just a general question. If you have no free character slots and don't have a toon on the server a certain house is on, then you can't visit it, correct?
  12. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Correct Mysstie. However, you could make a FTP account just for touring!
  13. Tohopka Active Member

Ok here goes, some more teasers. House is down though.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

If your able to visit let me know what ya think and please vote. ;):D
  14. Tohopka Active Member

Oh I forgot to mention Febrith, I took your advice and made a bruiser on my old butch.......I mean on Maj'dul Server with no assistance. Got him to level 20 and actually enjoying it.
  15. Febrith Well-Known Member

I can't choose between them for fun - wonderful solo class both of them - I bring them out when I want to get my "rawr" on!