It’s Time for Another BONUS WEEK - March 15-22!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Associate Producer

If you were tuned in to the livestream, you just heard some HUGE news about upcoming updates to EverQuest II! Well, we’ve got even more good news coming your way… this week is another BONUS WEEK in Norrath! What does that mean?

From 12:00PM PDT on Tuesday, March 15 through 12:00PM PDT on Tuesday, March 22, the following will be available:
    • DOUBLE XP (Adventure, Tradeskill, and AA) for Members
    • 25% Off Sale On Consumables/Experience items and all “Services” items in the Marketplace
    • 25% Off Sale On "Heritage of EverQuest" (new category) items in the Marketplace
    • 2 for 1 Heroic Character Bundles for 5000 DBC*
    *Please note: Heroic Characters cannot be used on TLE servers!

Head to the Marketplace, pick up a Tradeskill order, or venture off on an adventure. This is a GREAT week to spend time in Norrath!
    daicia, GrunEQ, Merriel and 3 others like this.
  2. Maarauder New Member

Wonderful! Thank you very much :)
  3. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Awesome, thanks all! The stream was great too, definitely looking forward to the new game update! :)
    Kittybock likes this.
  4. Xper Well-Known Member

Does this mean you increased the price of heroic characters to 5000 DBC?
  5. Noctew Active Member

No. Just that the 2-pack now is 5k instead of 7k. Singles are 2625 instead of 3.5k
  6. Raff Well-Known Member

Nice....that 95 Defiler of mine might finally make it to 100.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  7. Xper Well-Known Member

So 2 for 1.5...
  8. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Is there a reason server transfer tokens was left out of this "all Services items" in this sale?
  9. Dexella Associate Producer

Additional Bonus: Check out the new "Heritage of EverQuest" category on the Marketplace. You'll find armor crates, Firiona Vie replicas, and more. During this bonus week, they'll also be 25% off.
    Prissetta and HaphazardAllure like this.
  10. Shadowflame New Member

I maybe blind but I can't seem to see the "Heritage of EverQuest" as a category or sub-category in the DB marketplace
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I don't see that category either.
  12. Dexella Associate Producer

We're checking on the missing category. Thanks!
    GrunEQ likes this.
  13. Sandyfoot Well-Known Member

It appears that the Heritage Armor crates are on sale.
  14. Faelynn Active Member

Agree with this. Using the phrase "2 for 1" when the price for the two is not truly the SAME as the normal price of one, is false advertising. While any discount is a good gesture, do not falsely overstate it like this, guys.
    Feldon and Prissetta like this.
  15. daicia Well-Known Member

Woot! Thanks! It's been a crazy busy crazy couple of bust weeks, so I missed this until today. :D
    Kittybock likes this.
  16. Xper Well-Known Member

Yeah and actually after I posted that, I realized that if you take into account the discount on singles, its really more like 2 for 1.9.

5000 for the 2pack, 5250 for 2x singles.
    Feldon likes this.
  17. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Bonus tokens next time please, can I has?
    Kittybock likes this.
  18. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Thanks for the Bonus XP. I'd love to see the Status bonus added, next round ;)
  19. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Bonus XP is nice, but is pretty common now a days. Would rather see bonus status & currency as a change of pace.
    Kittybock likes this.
  20. Champange New Member

HUGE news about upcoming updates to EverQuest II!

The " Good News" is asking for more money from players ??

• 25% Off Sale On Consumables/Experience items and all “Services” items in the Marketplace
    • 25% Off Sale On "Heritage of EverQuest" (new category) items in the Marketplace
    • 2 for 1 Heroic Character Bundles for 5000 DBC*

wow.. im overwhelmed with excitement.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.