Daily Objectives not updating

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by stormclouds, Mar 8, 2016.

1. stormclouds New Member

Any one else having this issue today i ran 3 adv solo dungons and still have kill 2 boss creatures and kill 25 with no updates on 2 accounts.
  2. Corisu Member

yep.... since earlier today. Logged out for a few hours and back in, but daily objective is still bugged. It updates once, then resets on next kill etc. In fact, it decides to just change the tasks around too, e.g. now you have harvests.. ok, harvest .... nope now there is no harvest in list, now there is something else (etc).
  3. Strings Well-Known Member

Same problem here.
  4. Katizua New Member

mine keeps bugging out on me too.
  5. Victar New Member

daily objectives is constantly resetting, I've run the temple of Ill seen on multiple characters today and the objectives are constantly changing. I've completed 4 trade skill writs today and fail to complete the objective of 2 writs because it is reset before the second trade skill writ is completed. the daily objectives not only change when I login a new toon but they change while logged in on the same toon.
  6. Kurisutaru Active Member

If I'm not wrong.. it might have something to do with the General Maintenance going on. If I were you I would try again, or wait, till after it is completed. As for me, things tend to bug out whenever there's one. So I'm not logging in till it is.. just as a precaution. :oops:
  7. Coat And Hat New Member

Aye, still not working.. it's been at least 12 hours.. maybe no dailies get done today :(
    Evilnok likes this.
  8. Roshen Well-Known Member

Hey all,

The team is aware of this, and they're currently looking into issues with dailies.
    Prissetta, Kurisutaru and Evilnok like this.
  9. Evilnok Active Member

good to know!,I thought I was the only one that has this problem in-game
  10. Malombra Member

Same here. Couldn't complete my daily today (I played all day, during the maintenance too) :(
  11. Leiladrakestone Member

Leased you guys can get on I cant since their update I cant access my account
  12. JChan Developer

This should be resolved now. You may need to logout and back in for the changes to appear in your client.
    Kurisutaru and Prissetta like this.
  13. Evilnok Active Member

not resolved,as it's still not updating...as I tried again before shutting my PC down for the storm where I live
  14. Leiladrakestone Member

great JChan can you actually do something about my issue now so I can actually play the game !
  15. Evilnok Active Member

I wouldn't be surprised really,Because following updates/maintenance...something always gets messed up in-games
  16. Leiladrakestone Member

well Evilnok I cant even log in and they wont help fix the issue just tell me to reset my pw I tried that their site says error processing this request or contact customer support spent tons of rl money on my paid account and they are taking their sweet time fixing it or ignoring what I am telling them as I get the reset your pw over and over again even when i clearly state their website wont let me !
  17. Evilnok Active Member

try switching browsers to reset password Lelia
  18. Leiladrakestone Member

19. Leiladrakestone Member

Contact Customer Support

It looks like you are having problems with Username / Password, you will need to contact customer support for assistance or try again later is what i get when I switch browsers and their team is doing bugger all to help me .
  20. Evilnok Active Member

hmm,wait and try again tomorrow...as that tends to work which is funny/odd